Random Music Talk LXXX: Sordid Details of the GAF-Mark Buehrle Affair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get 8.93 hours of pto every two weeks :uhoh: my housemate, since he's been there a hell of a lot longer than I have, gets almost 14 I believe...

I don't get a upgrade until I've been here two years, so I'm sitting at 1.52 hours per week.

So, basically, it's going to take over a month to make up for today :-(

3x20_billboard.jpg

Woke up this morning to this reply on Twitter from some extreme far-right loser with too much time on his hands.

155636_10152743875930013_830149689_n.jpg

You just don't get this kind of hilarity on Facebook.

I like airports.

The Sydney airport subjected me to every type of search and test they had available once. I actually was briefly detained with a group of Arab guys (yay for profiling!) in a side area. Apparently they thought a foreigner having bloodshot eyes from jet lag is impossible. Of course, the fact that I was wearing a shirt that had the word "addict" on it probably didn't help.

Woke up this morning to this reply on Twitter from some extreme far-right loser with too much time on his hands.

155636_10152743875930013_830149689_n.jpg

You just don't get this kind of hilarity on Facebook.

Well, are you shaving yet?

It's the first 70-degree day we've had at Penn State in like six months.

And I'm stuck inside with food poisoning. HOLLA AT YA BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY

I had one not too long ago. Where did I go. I literally cannot recall.....fuck. Oh, Vegas.

Sorry Little Lord Piss. Sorry about the end of Roy Halladay's career and sorry that you're ill.

They are slowly removing the naked scanners and replacing them with less-naked scanners. I always opted out and got the feel-up instead as a small protest. Feel a bit vindicated now that they're removing them.

This news is almost a couple months old now, but I only just saw it recently. Robert Plant has been seen as the impediment to a Led Zeppelin reunion tour ever since 2007 - in a recent Rolling Stone interview, Page pretty much said that he and JPJ and Jason Bonham would've toured after the O2 gig but Plant was already committed to other things/didn't want to. Now - well, in February - Plant is saying he's not the bad guy, and he's got nothing to do in 2014:

After their tantalizing one-off gig in 2007, Robert Plant has hinted that he's open to a Led Zeppelin reunion next year. Speaking to Australia's version of 60 Minutes, the singer deflected the notion that he's the reason for Zeppelin's dormancy. "[Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones] are Capricorns. They don't say a word. They're quite contained in their own worlds and they leave it to me," said Plant. "I'm not the bad guy . . . You need to see the Capricorns – I've got nothing to do in 2014."

Read more: Robert Plant Hints He'd Be Open to Led Zeppelin Reunion | Music News | Rolling Stone
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

If this ever happened...I think it would be insane how a hard/expensive a ticket it would be to get.

It's so backwards down there. Middle class white men get all the "random" searches.

Ironically, I'm quite certain they thought I was on drugs. If they only knew the ridiculously conservative life I've lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom