Random Music Talk LXXIX: A Tradition Like Many Others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, quick survey: is The Girl is Mine or Ebony and Ivory the shittier McCartney collaboration? I can't decide so you have to decide for me.

I think Ebony and Ivory is a more offensive waste of songwriting talent. Somewhere between Higher Ground and Let It Be is Ebony and Ivory apparently.

But the spoken word section of The Girl is Mine is armageddon.

I think Ebony and Ivory is a more offensive waste of songwriting talent. Somewhere between Higher Ground and Let It Be is Ebony and Ivory apparently.

you keep dreamin!

Guess what? I discovered a hairdressers called Ebony & Ivory in town today. It said that it's for African ad European hair

Say Say Say is great.

But those other songs are both awful. Is it still considered a "Sophie's Choice" type situation where you want both things to die?

The dude that gave me a lift home tonight, who I met just a couple of hours ago and bought me a half stein (I owe him one now) said that the first share house he moved into he was living with like five other people in a three-bedroom joint and then five hot girls moved in next door. That's what I want. That's what I imagined. Instead I'm stuck with three nice but not very outgoing people who are all in committed relationships. It's still good though. Living out of home rules.

A lady I work with is a big organic food-type person and she usually works out of our Oregon office, but she's here this week and I am now drinking something with Kale in it. I thought you all might like to know.

A lady I work with is a big organic food-type person and she usually works out of our Oregon office, but she's here this week and I am now drinking something with Kale in it. I thought you all might like to know.

:love:

I have kale chips at home. You know that smell when they mow the lawn in big parks with the tractors then just leave it lying there? Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom