Random Music Talk LXXIX: A Tradition Like Many Others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what the barenaked ladies have been doing since they kicked out the coke fiend (arguably better) half of their songwriting pair, and I can't imagine they'd be a fraction as fun live anymore for it. But I'll take their first five albums over "shes a maaaaaaan eater" any day.

I finally got curious enough to see what Ed sounds like singing Steven's songs. It's not bad, but I'm not dropping $100 total on two tickets to see them this summer, even if they are touring with Ben Folds Five.....Ok, I'm still thinking about it...

iwb

6885501_460s.jpg

I finally got curious enough to see what Ed sounds like singing Steven's songs. It's not bad, but I'm not dropping $100 total on two tickets to see them this summer, even if they are touring with Ben Folds Five.....Ok, I'm still thinking about it...

I think I deleted some email about that. I'm hardly a big Ben Folds fan, but I did enjoy the show I went to a few years ago.

I got curious about that at one point and listened to some live version of the old apartment. I found it thoroughly depressing, and declared the band dead to me in an utter display of over dramatic nonsense.

Yeah, because Maneater is considered the peak of Hall & Oates' repertoire. :rolleyes:

Keep digging.

7240750566_2ba8c623e8_z.jpg

"McDonald's is so shit. Their burgers taste like a shoe coated in sawdust. There's like a thousand burger places on this block that are better."

":banghead: What the fuck is wrong with you?! Which burger did you try?!"

"Oh, I don't know. Who cares? Something off the dollar menu."

":rolleyes: Yeah, because the McDouble is considered the peak of the McDonald's menu. :rolleyes:"

"Dude."

Biologically speaking, I think they would be beyond that now. :nerd: Perhaps DB, JT, or one of our other resident scienticians can back me up on that one.

Honestly, I have no idea how old Bono's daughters are. Women in their early 20's are demonstrably more fertile than older women.

If you're really interested, lots of detail here.

I suppose that women younger than their early 20's may be even more fertile, but it was be pretty tough to get a controlled trial past an Institutional Review Board.

Tomorrow is going to bring an awesome shipment in the mail. New Strokes, semi-new Pickwick, and a couple albums by Marvin Gaye and The Temptations. Oh, and Jurassic Park on blu.

Honestly, I have no idea how old Bono's daughters are. Women in their early 20's are demonstrably more fertile than older women.

If you're really interested, lots of detail here.

I suppose that women younger than their early 20's may be even more fertile, but it was be pretty tough to get a controlled trial past an Institutional Review Board.
The actress daughter is my age, I believe.

In more random music talk, I just got back from a meeting with a client whose age I'd guesstimate as mid to late 50's (he has 2 adult sons), and his iphone rang, and his ringtone was Pitbull. Plus I got to watch Pitbull get slimed Saturday night on the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (while 8 yr old Mini Hewson danced about the living room to Pitbull), so I'd say he has completed his takeover of planet Earth...

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom