Random Music Talk LXXIV: No witty reference, but at least it's not Cobbler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TV Guide channel doesn't even do anything anymore. It just plays movies. At least the last time I saw it it did. They may have finally retired it by now for all I know.

Cobbler's title of the previous thread was better.

NSW's ideal movie watching situation: firing up an internet stream of TV Guide Channel on his phone.

Cobbler's title of the previous thread was better.

Ok, this thread title ain't nothin' to write home about, but it's definitely not that bad.

Anyways, no one was making a thread, I couldn't think of a damn thing (and believe me, I tried) and wanted to say something about that horrible Flaming Lips story so...this is what you get.

bono_212 said:
Ok, this thread title ain't nothin' to write home about, but it's definitely not that bad.

Oh, I think I could write home about it.

Dear mom,

Ashley came up with a pretty forgettable thread title today. She waited all the way till 1,001 posts, which is, granted, an unreasonably long time to wait. I'm not sure that you know what any of this means.

Please send money.

Love,

Travis

I don't recall Cobbler's titles being particularly worse than any of the rest of you mob anyway, so I don't see the fuss.

Well, NoMeansNo was pretty OK, but not really what I was looking to listen to. The search continues.

I just quoted the intro.

Bowie is very particular about the pronunciation of Andy Warhol's name. I like to pretend that he was so upset about the situation that he broke into song.

I just quoted the intro.

Bowie is very particular about the pronunciation of Andy Warhol's name. I like to pretend that he was so upset about the situation that he broke into song.
bowie-labyrinth.jpg

Listening to Sing the Sorrow with Ashley. This is pretty fine stuff, I have no major qualms with it.

But I must say, when I saw there was a song called Bleed Black, I fucking lost it. I'm still laughing.

Guys this is a Class A Beetlejuice situation, the more you name Cobbler in the titles the more you empower him

He's been named in 9 RMT threads now

Next time the thread is locked and no one does anything for ten minutes, I'll just go read a book :)

Guys this is a Class A Beetlejuice situation, the more you name Cobbler in the titles the more you empower him

He's been named in 9 RMT threads now

It's a source of both great amusement and bemusement. Every time I make one I seem to be in the title of the next one.

Purchased the Burial EP straight up iTunes.

u2popmofo said:
Malleus Maleficarum is going to destroy your world.

In a good way.

From the last thread...

Is this really an album/song title? Because it's an interesting historical reference.

From the last thread...

Is this really an album/song title? Because it's an interesting historical reference.

Yep, from Black Sails in the Sunset.

I should really get into more of AFI's back catalogue.

Eight Days a Week has got to be one of my all-time favorite songs that I don't listen to nearly often enough these days. Granted, web I was a kid I probably listened to it a respectable numbe of times for a couple lifetimes, but damn that song kicks ass.

Where the hell is everybody today? I know you don't all have lives or anything like that.

I was in SLC, then I was watching football, now I'm watching women punch each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom