Random Music Talk LXVII: All the First-World Problems You Can Handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone made kale chips before? Do I need to put oil on them or can I just sprinkle some seasoning and stick them in the oven? (I don't have any oil. I never use it)

Has anyone made kale chips before? Do I need to put oil on them or can I just sprinkle some seasoning and stick them in the oven? (I don't have any oil. I never use it)

They definitely need olive oil. Otherwise they will dry out very quickly in the oven.

chrisbrownsticker.jpg

This makes me smile.

40 hours without a cigarette. Wish me luck, I'm really going for it. Cravings haven't been anything too crazy so far, but I'm sure they'll get worse.

Glad to hear you're working on quitting. Good luck :up:.

1000 beers for the man from Philly.

Good luck to GAF with quitting smoking. probably the best thing you can do for yourself.

I had a very long day. I spent five hours of my day sitting outside a courtroom waiting for my turn to testify in what should be an accessory to murder trial but there wasn't enough evidence, so she's just being charged with aggravated abuse of a vulnerable adult. Testified, the defense attorney was a dick (twisted my words and stuff), then had to run across town to complete my new homebuyer education and counseling. My anxiety level should go down after tonight, I hope.

Good luck quitting, GAF. :up: I've seen a smoker's lungs while studying cadavers...let's just say, the sooner you quit, the better.

Ohhh. Well, next time, just post a picture of James May and I'll know what you mean.

I like The Killers' new single "runaways".

I don't mind it, either. The discussion about their new album in their thread has me curious to check it out. I've never heard an album of theirs in full, just some of their songs. But I do like what I have heard.

Also, regarding your other post about the court thing...yikes. I hope it all gets settled somehow to your satisfaction :hug:.

joyfulgirl said:
Just go to the store and buy Lydia's Organics gluten-free raw vegan Herbs de Provence Kale Krunchies. :wink:

But when I buy it for other uses, it only comes in a bushel the size of a cabbage patch kid. It goes bad before I use it all, so I'm looking for other things to do with it.
Maybe I'll invent Jive Turkey's Organics Raw Vegan Gluten-Free Meatless Vegetarian Leafy Greenish Edible Tracing Paper

But when I buy it for other uses, it only comes in a bushel the size of a cabbage patch kid. It goes bad before I use it all, so I'm looking for other things to do with it.
Maybe I'll invent Jive Turkey's Organics Raw Vegan Gluten-Free Meatless Vegetarian Leafy Greenish Edible Tracing Paper

Ha. I juice it with apples, carrots, etc., or steam it and season with a little Tamari/butter blend with sesame seeds. Or, I used to back when I actually cooked, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom