Random Music Talk LXVI: This is not a rutabaga song...this is CELERY SALTY CELERY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picard-face-palm.gif

I'm naming my music room the STUDIO OF ASCENT.

Gonna get some paper and tape it to the door

Was scrolling through my iPod today and found I had a Nick Drake song. So I listened to it. It was enjoyable.

Also, much props to NSW for making the thread instead of Cobbler. He was counting down the posts until he could strike.

I can't believe anyone is taking it seriously when it's titled Studio of Ascent. The hell?

The Presets - never heard of them, but went to a show last weekend at my friend's theater (Whedonesque Burlesque - burlesque acts based on characters from the Whedonverse. Hell of a lot of fun), and someone danced to one of their songs. I found her afterwards and asked who it was. Lo and behold, The Presets.

didn't like anything else I heard of theirs on Spotify, but I like those little "WHO IS THIS SONG BY I MUST KNOW" moments.

Was scrolling through my iPod today and found I had a Nick Drake song. So I listened to it. It was enjoyable.

Also, much props to NSW for making the thread instead of Cobbler. He was counting down the posts until he could strike.

Random Music Talk LXVI Ate My Baby

Or, I dunno, something else Australian.

Maybe one of the mods can add a feature where Cobbler is temporarily suspended when the post count hits 995?

Would make us all rest easier, that's for sure.

I didn't get to correct laz on kowalczyk. Damn pollack spelling.

Somehow I find myself in a suburban Tiki bar. What the hell is this place? And what the hell is a studio of ascent? Sounds like a euphemism for hospice care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom