Random Music Talk LXI: In Which PFan and GAF Drink a Lot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, I doubt your sincerity, but that could be because I'm drunk.

There you go Cobbler: proof that one can get drunk in Utah. I must say that it did seem nigh on impossible the few days I was there.

next person to post like a dolan comic is getting stabbed in the eyes.

Franz Ferdinand announced a Lollapalooza aftershow, with Jane's Addiction. $15. I might leave before Jane's can rape my ears with their shitty new material, or I may not. But Franz will probably be on first, since they're the "special guests."

As hilariously out of touch as Lolla has been when it comes to Franz so far, I wouldn't be shocked by the idea that would be opening for Jane's.

Thank you, Wayne Coyne.

corianderstem said:
I like vodka drinks in the summer. Now if I'm drinking liquor, I like whiskey or bourbon. My current favorite is Maker's Mark + ginger ale. Mmmm.

Mmmm. Makers mark. Although the last time I had much of that, it involved face-planting on the sidewalk while I ran to my cab(and then yelling " hey guys did you see that? I totally just fell on my face!". They didn't see, and I could have pretended it never happened), and decided it would be safer to sleep on the floor than in bed. That's actually how I know i drank too much--when I get home and decide that it's safer to sleep on the floor than in bed. I don't really understand what my reasoning is, I think it might have something to do with well, I could fall out of bed. I'm not going to fall out of the floor, and of I do I've probably got bigger problems than a hangover if that happens. Like, where did the floor go? But there have most certainly been three or four occasions where I've gotten home, grabbed a pillow and blanket off the bed and thought "it's safer on the floor. I will sleep here.". I guess if that's the worse decision I'm making while shitfaced, I really shouldn't complain.

I have a few friends who prove it's possible quite regularly.

As do I. My last two roommates could out drink anyone in B&C, I'm almost sure of it. In fact one had to check himself into rehab for 30 days in May.

As do I. My last two roommates could out drink anyone in B&C, I'm almost sure of it. In fact one had to check himself into rehab for 30 days in May.

Friggin' Utah. You're either stone cold sober or passed out in a gutter.

Friggin' Utah. You're either stone cold sober or passed out in a gutter.

Seriously.

The worst part was it was my house, so I was always stressed about stuff getting broken/damaged by their drunken actions. I finally decided it wasn't worth the extra rent money.

Please.

rehab_is_for_quitters_preview.png

So I've recently been wondering why I always have Tegan and Sara's Back In Your Head in my head (heyo), and I just realized now it's Spotify's main advertisement's background music

Man, no Franz aftershow tickets for me. Crazy shit. In line by 10:02, never got back out. Basically sold out immediately.

Gonna be a year or so until they tour here properly. :(

I like the song "Coin-Operated Boy" by The Dresden Dolls. It's also the only song by them that I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom