Random Music Talk LV: Discussing The Music We've Been Listening to and Enjoying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They can't seriously be considering calling themselves "The Beatles: The Next Generation."

What am I saying? They can't seriously be considering the idea at all.

Maybe worth seeing just to find out if Macca's son is as much of a domineering twat as his father.

Yeah, The Sun read two tweets from some pop guy who "bumped into Edge" or something, and turned it into a news story about how they're collaborating or something.

U2 fans respond as expected. :yawn:

I can't believe U2 just allowed One Tree Hill to play One Tree Hill in the final episode. I'm more pissed about this than having to sit through the whole episode worth my wife. It's a good thing she's hot.

Nooooooo, really? :lol: I bet they allowed it with a big eye roll. Yes, FINE, you can play it in the last episode. Thank god you won't be asking anymore.

What kind of pet shop is filled with rambunctious yahoos and hot jazz music at 1:00 in the morning?

Wanda Sykes was not quite as funny as I was hoping tonight. Seemed like she was holding back, a bit self-aware. I imagine she'd be a lot funnier in America, where she doesn't have to explain the whole Republican debate.

And I don't know if this Keith Robinson dude is big in the States, but he is fucking terrible. OH I'M BLACK SO I'M GON YELL AT YOU FOR FIVE MINUTES ABOUT RACISM

I've never seen a full episode of One Tree Hill, but still feel vaguely nostalgic; it feels like the show has aired forever. This is an actual clip:

Dog ate Dan's new heart - YouTube

I just wandered in here aimlessly because the rest of the site is dead...but holy fuck, that`s gotta be the stupidest most horrible piece of TV writing I`ve ever seen. Just ridiculous.

Every time I see -eezy added to a rapper's name, I want to a) punch that rapper in the face and b) kick the person calling them that in the gut.

Just booked a trip to NYC to stay with a friend. Will be seeing Gambino in Central Park and LC! in Brooklyn. Super excited.

IWasBored said:
Every time I see -eezy added to a rapper's name, I want to a) punch that rapper in the face and b) kick the person calling them that in the gut.

Don't add an -eezy to his came cause it has never been that.

Thank god it's a distant relation.

I notice on that link one of the most popular stories is about Levi Johnston getting another girl pregnant. I think that story disturbs me more than the idea of Kevin and Kyra being related.

That "One Tree Hill" clip-I remember they showed it on "The Soup" once. It made about as much sense then as it does now. Seriously, WTF?

I must agree with this.

"In a darkened underpass, I thought 'oh god, my chance has come at last'....and then a strange fear gripped me, and I just couldn't ask."

Such a perfect lyric.

So I'm sure that everyone has heard about late senator Ted Steven's infamous "the internet is a series of tubes" speech at some point, but I had never heard the part where he says the following: "Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got… an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially"

I actually like the phrase "internet" as a unit of information. "Send me a few internets from Interference," I might say. And also "give me five bees for a quarter."

I posted something, but it didn't show up. iYup and I must've posted at the same time and my internet collided with his and went off in a different direction. I wonder where it ended up

Back
Top Bottom