Random Music Talk LIII: Even more fun than the last thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel you on the sick. I've been ill for three and half weeks with what I thought was a cold, and turned out to a respiratory problem. Add that to the mono and I've basically had three months of my junior year where I couldn't have fun or relax. What a year!

Thankfully, the weather has been inexplicably badass in central PA and I'm on the road to full health, so I should be good.

That's assy - glad you're feeling better.

I had a dry and scratchy throat all weekend - heard allergy season was supposed to be bad this year, so I assumed I was battling the usual seasonal allergies. Nope.

Knock on wood it's the usual kind of cold I get - I'm a giant snot-ball for 24-48 hours and then I'm fine.

I have tried many a mac and cheese recipe, searching for a homemade version I really like. The closest I've come was a "Black & Tan" mac and cheese that called for Guiness. It was very good, but just still not enough.

There's a local BBQ place I've recently discovered, and their sides are TO DIE FOR. Their mac and cheese is the first I've had that has made me think that I could, in fact, finally replace the beloved Kraft that I can no longer eat so willy-nilly* without minor bodily rebellion.

*Seriously - I could polish off an entire box in about 5 minutes. It's probably a good thing I can't do that anymore.

I made Velveeta Shells and Cheese in my coffee pot when I was in college. Bought that shit by the gross at Sam's Club. Tasty but not healthy.

I once had a pasta dish at a restaurant in the French Quarter in New Orleans that tasted exactly like Kraft Mac & Cheese. I like Kraft Mac & Cheese, but not for $20.

I made Velveeta Shells and Cheese in my coffee pot when I was in college. Bought that shit by the gross at Sam's Club. Tasty but not healthy.

I heard about people doing that and I thought it was an awesome idea. However, I wasn't allowed to hav ea coffee pop in my dorm room :(.

I did actually used to buy Doritos in Japan that had melted cheese on them out of the bag, if you can believe such a thing. Probably wasn't real cheese either, but that's somewhat to be expected with most manufactured food.

I work at a company that makes juice and some nutritional supplements. I sit two rows away from our Quality Assurance department. If you ever want to be scared of everything you eat, speak to someone who works in quality assurance for foods for about 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom