Random Music Talk LIII: Even more fun than the last thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her favorite toy right now is the handle off a little Starbucks bag. We discovered she loves the handles to paper grocery sacks, but the Starbucks bag handles are far better - they go much further when I throw them down the hall.

She races after it like nobody's business. It's so funny.

corianderstem said:
I ordered a used book online, and it showed up in a regular old padded mailing envelope. I don't know what the hell was on that envelope or in the seller's house, but my cat would not leave the envelope alone.

She kept rolling on it, and sitting on it ..... I'm pretty sure she spent most of the night just sitting near it.

As funny as it was, it was starting to creep me out a bit, so I threw it away this morning. I hope she isn't too pissed off at me. That might have been her soul mate or something.

Our younger cat Molly was incredibly fascinated with the cardboard box my Bitches Brew box set came in. I can only assume she has wonderful taste in music.

My cat recently discovered that he loves nickels and quarters. He goes ape shit for them

I am finding myself incredibly upset that Davy Jones passed away. :depressed:

Our younger cat Molly was incredibly fascinated with the cardboard box my Bitches Brew box set came in. I can only assume she has wonderful taste in music.

Ha, our cat did the exact same thing with my box set of The Wall that came yesterday. In fact, she is sitting in that box right now.

Mine is trying to figure out how to open the sliding glass door. Not that he'll know what to do if he gets out. He hates snow anyway.

Her favorite toy right now is the handle off a little Starbucks bag. We discovered she loves the handles to paper grocery sacks, but the Starbucks bag handles are far better - they go much further when I throw them down the hall.

She races after it like nobody's business. It's so funny.

That's great :D. Our cat likes to lay on plastic sacks all the time. And she likes to lay on my mom's purse, too. But only when there's stuff in it. If it's empty, she won't touch it.

My mom got a basket all nice and made up for her once, blanket, little pillow, couple of her toys in it, the works. The only time she ever laid in it was when my sister stopped by one evening. Before and after that, she's never touched it. If my mom tries to get her to lay in it, she just jumps right out and goes and lays on something else.

And when my mom gets up for work in the morning, apparently that is her time to start dashing all over the apartment, running from room to room and meowing loudly and jumping on any pile of clothes my mom has out and everything.

Reggo: the feeling is similar here.

Jive Turkey said:
I'm a softy for animals. I'm worried about his psychological well being

Cats are horrible creatures, but yeah, I love my cat in spite of himself. He can't help that he was born that way.

Tell him that LemonMelon of Interference feels for him. You're basically putting him under house arrest for doing nothing. It's scientifically proven that indoor cats get their bone on at 1/16th the frequency of outdoor cats.

I'll be sure to tell him.
I'm a little concerned about where he'll be getting his bone on when it's just him and me living there

41LCqRFBeTL.jpg

Can I just say I fucking love how when you search for a town on google now it outlines its boundaries. I've just wasted 10 minutes at work looking at the boundaries of towns around the world.

wait.... how is this fun, cobbler?

(genuine question, by the way. I'm often fascinated by seemingly benign things. I just dont get this one)

jive turkey, the best i can suggest for you is to just bring the fella indoors. i'd suggest starting before you move so he can get used to the idea. if he seems like he still wants to go outside, you can put him on a leash and let him play or possibly even walk him.

my parents have taken in three strays who hung out on the doorstep. two of them (aka the most adorable cats ever) have no interest in going outside ever again, possibly because they were still so tiny when we rescued them. the third was like eight or so and will still try to make a run for it if the door's open too long, so they walk him and stuff. he loves it.

Thanks KR :) I was considering the walking thing. I kinda like the idea of it as I don't have a dog. I hope he likes it! Time to get a harness

Not in the slightest. Just cool to see where google says one town ends and another begins

But is it not completely arbitrary to you? Wouldn't the interest lie in knowing the area or the streets or whatever?

But is it not completely arbitrary to you? Wouldn't the interest lie in knowing the area or the streets or whatever?
Personally, I find it pretty interesting as well, given all of the times I've wondered while driving what city I was in at any given time when there's so much empty space between one city and another.

Personally, I find it pretty interesting as well, given all of the times I've wondered while driving what city I was in at any given time when there's so much empty space between one city and another.

Well that's kinda what I'm saying. If you know or have been through the cities, then it makes sense. And Cobbler, I'm not saying it's retarded. I'm interested in why you're interested.
Anyone interested in why I'm interested in why he's interested?

Back
Top Bottom