Random Music Talk LI: In Which We Don't Mention Menstruation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I can actually write a cobbler review of that gig. There's just no words, you've got to experience it. Even Runaway, which went for about 20 minutes, featuring 15 minutes of Kanye just talking about life and making weird, auto-tuned noises, was awesome.

We are witnessing a once-in-a-lifetime artist at the top of his game right now. People will be talking about him for years and years to come. Puts every other hip-hop artist in the world to shame. It's a fucking full-scale production.

The guy is a fucking king, a god amongst men, and he can interrupt as many female pop stars as he wants, get paid exorbitant amounts of money for shows, say stupid shit, keeping being a wanker/douchebag/asshole/scumbag/whatever, he keeps making sick music and putting on shows like that... fuck.

If only we'd been closer to the stage.

And he called Pitbull out for being a shit cunt.

But goddamn, Kanye, god fucking damn.

Yes, Kanye's current show certainly is unmissable. Glad you enjoyed it.

I do a mean How Deep is Your Love

I would pay good money to see this. (And pay you money to let me come up and sing harmony.)

Reggo, I thought Dr Horrible was just okay. It had gotten way too overhyped for me by internet nerds (i.e., friends).

Mofo, I don't think we've gotten info about when U22222222 is shipping.

Right, because he hasn't been selling out shows across Europe and other parts of the world for decades.

But we are not in Europe or Australia!

Still the stupidest thing I've ever read here.

Nebraska is full of win.

In terms of the new stuff, I really did love Magic, and it was a bit part of my 2007. I love that album to bits actually. WOAD was not anywhere near as good, but I'm looking forward to this and Bruce not touring Australia Bruce hopefully touring Australia.

nebraska is indeed full of win. so much win. so, so much win.

i agree on the magic love, but it didn't have a hell of a whole lot of lasting value. for as many times as i did listen to that, it's far from a go-to album, and i definitely haven't listened to it at all in like 2 years.

What can a poor boy do
Except argue about rock and roll bands?
'Cause in sleepy Interference town
There's no place for a forum scrappin' man

I had a friend in high school who thought that the Rage Against the Machine cover of that song was an original.

I took off my sneaker and hit him in the ear.

I stopped paying attention to Rage after Evil Empire. :shrug: their first album was one of the first three CDs I ever bought along with AB and Broken by NIN... Ah, the 90's :cute:

I still really like Pretty Hate Machine and Downward Spiral.

Can't say I ever got around to hearing Broken, though.

Too bad, Elfa, Evil Empire was probably their weakest. Plus, you missed on the jab at U2 in Battle of LA with the line, "Everything can change on a New Years Day".

OH SNAP!!!!!

GirlsAloudFan said:
Exactly.

These are crazy times.

Crazy, crazy world.
Crazy, crazy times.
Hang up your chairs to better sweep
Clear the floor to dance
Shake the rug into the fireplace.

u2popmofo said:
Plus, you missed on the jab at U2 in Battle of LA with the line, "Everything can change on a New Years Day".

OH SNAP!!!!!

I got fucking whiplash just now.

That shit is intense.

DAMN IT.

Mastodon and Springsteen are playing the same April night, and not together.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

To make it even worse, Mastodon are co-headlining all North America dates with Opeth. That would be pretty freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom