Random Music Talk LI: In Which We Don't Mention Menstruation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is!

“Well, I’m just about at the elevator up to the family quarters. But bear with me for just a minute more as I confirm who I am. It’s obvious; I’m the president of the United States of America!"

That's how the goddamn book ends
wow. that's...wow.

I've seriously watched that lip reading clip about 30 times.

"Women have a special feeling, though. They got an extra fatal lady shimmer, of no maximum strength. You could be sick pooping out blood, and you'd still want them!"
haha, that's hilarious. i love those videos.

I'm filthy stinking rich!

5753239b.jpg

that's $200 worth, I'll probs be able to buy a house :lol:

cobl04 said:
Also I'm not a huuuuge Bruce fan, jt. Defs won't be listening to the new album. I mean, I love Born to Run passionately, but aside from three or four songs I don't like Born in the USA at all.

Classic friggin Cobbler.

The Wild, The Innocent and The E Street Shuffle and Nebraska couldn't have less to do with that album, and they also stomp it into the ground. If you love one album and dislike another, doesn't it serve to reason that music of his that doesn't sound like the latter could appeal to you?

The new album could very well suck though, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Nebraska is full of win.

In terms of the new stuff, I really did love Magic, and it was a bit part of my 2007. I love that album to bits actually. WOAD was not anywhere near as good, but I'm looking forward to this and Bruce not touring Australia Bruce hopefully touring Australia.

I rarely visit the U2 sections of the forum, are there any ideas of when the U2.com live album gift deal will ship?

I rarely visit the U2 sections of the forum, are there any ideas of when the U2.com live album gift deal will ship?

Hopefully before the next album comes out. They are pretty hit and miss. I still haven't received my copy of duals (or whatever it was called...and not that I care that much) But they are pretty slow sometimes.

When the fuck did Simple Minds' New Gold Dream (833895739457495) become one of my favorite albums? I didn't even used to take these guys seriously, but this album is so tremendously deep and moody, yet also catchy in an understated way.

Definitely one of those few New Wave/New Romantic bands that could craft a decent album.

Lazer Guided Melodies was an instant hit with me.

They have a new album coming out that I'm pretty excited for. There was some hype around Songs in A&E when it came out, but I wasn't a fan then.

And I still maintain the Springsteen love is a cultural thing. You Americans can have him. I'll stick to my Nickelback, thank you very much

And I still maintain the Springsteen love is a cultural thing. You Americans can have him. I'll stick to my Nickelback, thank you very much
I like it because its good music, not because I wear white T-shirts and jeans because I'm a "real American."

(looks at clothing)
(wearing a white T-shirt and jeans)

Fuck you.

When the fuck did Simple Minds' New Gold Dream (833895739457495) become one of my favorite albums? I didn't even used to take these guys seriously, but this album is so tremendously deep and moody, yet also catchy in an understated way.

Definitely one of those few New Wave/New Romantic bands that could craft a decent album.
it's an awesome album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom