Random Music Talk CXXIII: Cilantro Lover's Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a look at Out of Control. Holy shit, those threads are still going. They will probably be the last remains of Interference.

Almost certainly.

We will all have long since moved onto other pastures while some 85-year-old tells nobody at all what they are doing, did, going to do, might do, could do, should do, can't do, won't do, won't eat, will eat, can't eat, might eat, might smell, can smell, can hear, can see...

How else are we going to document every meal those 3 people ever eat!

I just had a look at Out of Control. Holy shit, those threads are still going. They will probably be the last remains of Interference.

Almost certainly.

We will all have long since moved onto other pastures while some 85-year-old tells nobody at all what they are doing, did, going to do, might do, could do, should do, can't do, won't do, won't eat, will eat, can't eat, might eat, might smell, can smell, can hear, can see...

"What is the last thing you ate before preparing to accept death's sweet embrace?"

Oh, I noticed. I did. You also had a pile of egg on it. Eggs. Who eats that stuff?!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I’m imagining she ate a raw pile of spinach with a fried egg sitting on top of it and I’m not sure how to feel.

That NIN track is pretty cool and yeah, sounds a lot like late Bowie’s. Which is better than writing a whiny humblebrag track about him like James Murphy.

Anyway, can we talk about how brilliant this troll is from THE MALK!:

I’m dying at the fake-sincere behind the scenes stuff. It’s perfectly cut from the same cloth as classic Pavement promo. Guy hasn’t lost a step.

New album out tomorrow, btw. I’m pumped.

Guys, I have a very important announcement to make.

giphy.gif
nsw-2.jpg
dbsquarrel.jpg
fcd4c87effb709c523a3bb1c26b895d6.gif
Toronto_Leafs-407x319.jpg
3800a2a3.png

backstagecoachella.jpg

Tldr

I got Ashley pregnant and now we're scared because her parents might find out. I have to get a job at my dad's factory so we don't starve.

Guys, I have a very important announcement to make.

giphy.gif
nsw-2.jpg
dbsquarrel.jpg
fcd4c87effb709c523a3bb1c26b895d6.gif
Toronto_Leafs-407x319.jpg
3800a2a3.png

backstagecoachella.jpg

Congrats.

Honestly the spinach salad had me thinking. My wife ate a ton of Martha's favorite veggie when expecting as part of the effort to be healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom