Random Music Talk CXVII: Leaked Emails Show Hillary Likes Both Kanye & Taylor Swift

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I lost a post the other day, so I don't recall if I already said this, but I, too, love the new Sting single.

:hi5: Me too.

Listening to the new Phantogram. Interesting, the dude from Semisonic cowrote all but one of the songs with the band.

Huh! Dan Wilson is aces, great songwriter. I have a solo album of his that's good as well. Contains his version of Easy Silence, that the Dixie Chicks covered on Taking the Long Way (I think he cowrote on most of that album, actually).

:hi5: Me too.

Huh! Dan Wilson is aces, great songwriter. I have a solo album of his that's good as well. Contains his version of Easy Silence, that the Dixie Chicks covered on Taking the Long Way (I think he cowrote on most of that album, actually).

I read he cowrote some Adele songs.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wouldn't surprise me. He's a pop master, as evidenced by the (sadly, only) three Semisonic albums.

Really?

41e3cfa3f23936b4444fae17603c3ba2.jpg

We may have different ideas about what's good-looking.

Random Music Talk CXVII: Leaked Emails Show Hillary Likes Both Kanye & Taylor...

So last night my wife and I missed what looked like an amazing Beyoncé concert at MetLife (which includes a Kendrick cameo) because our NJ Transit train broke down (1 hour standing inside a fully packed train in the tunnel) and then returned to Manhattan, with all other trains delayed.

Other than this being infuriating, I'm not really sure if I have any grounds to get reimbursed for our tickets, which weren't cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom