Random Music Talk CXI: W Sellin' VW To Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Julia Holter is quietly developing a great discography. While she will likely never gain a high level of popularity, I think she has the talent to be a consistent yet surprising artist in the vein of Kate Bush or Bjork. Every one of her albums so far has been wildly different and very good in its own right.

I was inclined to give Holter's new album a miss because I found the previous one a bit dull - and the only other one I've heard, Ekstasis, I thought was decent without being memorable. Should I change my mind?

I'd never even heard of Julia Holter until the last edition of Q magazine. Not surprised to learn I am late to the game on her. :lol:

Holy shit. How random.

Edit: okay, just realized Fantano does look slightly like him, but not nearly enough to use his image as a stand-in.

Last edited:
October, time to listen to the misfits. Mofo, fix your avatar plz thx.

The number one (and only) thing I hate about Australia is that I can never post "so drunk in the August sun and you're the kinda girl I like" as a vague status on Facebook because it's never fucking sunny here in August.

I get by with "you've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequel to your life", but it's a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom