Random Music Talk CVII - At Home with Cobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell me:

Jimmy_zpswu5q8yln.jpg

Jimmy did what with a corndog!?

I love that the Chic-A-Go-Go performance is referenced on the first track. What a dude.

This Night is a top tier Destroyer album.

Hey Snow White is a rushmore-level Destroyer track.

I've been sleeping on this one. Might have even surpassed Rubies as my second favorite. Kaputt remains untouched.

This Night is a top tier Destroyer album.

Hey Snow White is a rushmore-level Destroyer track.

I've been sleeping on this one. Might have even surpassed Rubies as my second favorite. Kaputt remains untouched.

This post is like a fucking bat signal for me. I actually have not listened to This Night though. I've owned it for ages. Kaputt is easily my number one, followed by Rubies and then Trouble in Dreams.

If one more person on The Internet writes "as a womEn" I feel like I'm gonna commit an atrocity.

For fuck's sake. You are not a womEn. You are a womAn. You don't even belong to a group of womEn, necessarily. Fuck me. It's so very fucking annoying.

Maybe just stay away from those painfully uneducated corners of the Internet? I've seen plenty of atrocities committed against the English language, but I can't say I frequently run into that one.

I'm going to go apeshit when they play An Ocean in Between the Waves.

Also, I just found out Adam Granduciel is dating Krysten Ritter? That's random.

If one more person on The Internet writes "as a womEn" I feel like I'm gonna commit an atrocity.

For fuck's sake. You are not a womEn. You are a womAn. You don't even belong to a group of womEn, necessarily. Fuck me. It's so very fucking annoying.

If this enrages you, I hate to think how you feel about people who write womyn/wymyn/wom*n.

If there is a worse-designed airport in Europe than Paris de Gaulle, I would be interested to see it.

And it's fucking snowing.

Welcome to spring.

Still light rain here. Its a balmy 36 degrees, so I may escape getting snow today.
The heavy rain on Thursday wiped out a lot of the snow cover on the ground here too.
If it continues to melt, I might be able to take down my Christmas lights by Easter Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom