Random Music Talk CIX: Thank God We Have Limes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just searched "thank god we have limes" and this thread is already the fourth result on Google. :lol:

Anyone know if there's somewhere you can buy Grimes' song, REALiTi, or is it a music video only?

I don't think you can buy it anywhere. Great song though. Maybe it will be on her next album?

I have absolutely no clue what this thread title is referring to. If it means having to wallow through 800 posts in a setlist party or something in order to understand it, I'll have to be content in my ignorance.

Limes are great in a summery boozy drink and it's in the 80s in Seattle this weekend, so I'll take it. :up:

Guys, there is a used music store in Northampton, MA that has almost not changed at all. There's a lot more vinyl, but otherwise it's almost like walking into 15 years ago. A lot of memories at that place, and pretty much the opposite of Newbury Comics across the street. Good
God that place is depressing.

I am making an ass out of myself trying to eat some noodles with chopsticks. I don't fucking know how to eat with chopsticks.

Back
Top Bottom