Random Music Talk CI - That's When I Reach For My Refresh Button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I heart my ancient Earthlink email account. Google can go fuck itself.

One of the supervisors at work still uses an aol email address. I asked her if she still uses Netscape navigator to browse the web. Would that make alta vista the search engine of choice?

My other email, the one I use for all things not school or work related, is a yahoo account I've had since I was 14.

Gotta admit, I'm a bit of a wreck this morning. My daughter's first day of Kindergarten is today. She's currently on a bus right now. Pretty much all the worst case scenarios have gone through my head twice. I'm sure she's fine but it sucks to be at work wondering if she got to school ok.

#thejoys

Gotta admit, I'm a bit of a wreck this morning. My daughter's first day of Kindergarten is today. She's currently on a bus right now. Pretty much all the worst case scenarios have gone through my head twice. I'm sure she's fine but it sucks to be at work wondering if she got to school ok.

#thejoys

This afternoon she'll be telling you about how much she loved school and everything will be fine.

#thejoys

Has she listened to that Sex Church record yet?

Agreed, laz.

The last 2014 albums I purchased were the Tom Petty and the Sharon Van Etten. I need to get something new. Gonna head to the record store at lunch and see if something catches my eye.

Might even grab that Ariana Grande.

Agreed, laz.

The last 2014 albums I purchased were the Tom Petty and the Sharon Van Etten. I need to get something new. Gonna head to the record store at lunch and see if something catches my eye.

Might even grab that Ariana Grande.

Grab yourself (giggity) the new Cymbals Eat Guitars too. :up:

Back
Top Bottom