Random Music Talk CI - That's When I Reach For My Refresh Button

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listening to David Kilgour's "Sugar Mouth" right now. It's a pretty good springtime pop album!

I haven't listened to that much of Kilgour's work outside of The Clean, but Here Come the Cars, his first solo album, is pretty good.

Safe to say fellow Clean member Robert Scott has had the better solo releases though.

I haven't listened to that much of Kilgour's work outside of The Clean, but Here Come the Cars, his first solo album, is pretty good.

Safe to say fellow Clean member Robert Scott has had the better solo releases though.

This is my first exposure to anything related to The Clean, so not sure if it's representative of his other work. Apparently his new solo album is pretty good.

This is my first exposure to anything related to The Clean, so not sure if it's representative of his other work. Apparently his new solo album is pretty good.

Well speaking of Robert Scott, basically every review of Kilgour's new solo album I've seen has been to the effect of "it's good, but Robert Scott's new solo album is better". I can't comment myself, having only heard Robert Scott's one - which is damn fine. Kilgour interests me much more in The Clean (and the place to start there is Vehicle, so get on it).

I was listening to a classic rock station on the way to work, and they were talking about yesterday being the anniversary of Keith Moon's death. Then the dj goes, here's The Who and Keith Moon, and they played "eminence front." WTF.

Dude should have been fired on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom