Random Music Talk C - Cobbler 'C'-ees us Into Triple Figures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Happenstance can wait til tomorrow cos you got to do it right
Your shoulders flow from neck like a wine bottle, bear them broad tonight
You and I, we consecrate, my heart all resolve might break
You'll know us by the way we crawl, you'll know us by our cemetery gaits"

Probably my favorite chorus on that album, with the exception of What Death Leaves Behind. I'll write my list when I'm not on my phone at work.

His thread title made me think of ...

cover326x326.jpeg

The girl that bit me at the Flogging Molly show didnt get dragged off in cuffs. In fact, I almost got thrown out by security when I started making a big deal about it.

Seriously, some spoiled little brat bit my shoulder* because I wouldn't give her my spot at the barricade, ruining "what's left of the flag," which is easily one of my favorite FM songs.

*i may have elbowed her back off me before the bite, since she was clawing at the back of my arm to get up front. She told me to move so she could get up front, and when I said no, she bit me.

The Police's Greatest Hits actually makes me feel like a fan of the band for an hour. I can't into the albums, but man do they have some great songs. That Every Breath You Take comp that's always in discount bins is OK, but it's missing So Lonely and Synchronicity II so fuck that.

The Police's Greatest Hits actually makes me feel like a fan of the band for an hour. I can't into the albums, but man do they have some great songs. That Every Breath You Take comp that's always in discount bins is OK, but it's missing So Lonely and Synchronicity II so fuck that.

Are you secretly Sting 2?

:D

The FYM person seems more like Aeon.

Regarding the recent Foster the People album, I really like "Coming of Age." Is the rest of the album worth a listen?

I loved it. Didn't listen to the last one, so I'm not sure how they compare.

It's by no means perfect, but I found it to be generally good and enjoyable.

I had guessed financeguy as well, with his posting links from Irish news sites.

Ah, missed that.

In general, though, it totally makes sense. His posts feel very similar. I mean, I'm assuming he told someone that's who he was, anyways.

Surprised that he was gone long enough to have an irretrievable password, though.

Back
Top Bottom