Random Music CXXV: Least necessary thread edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikal is trying to do for Biffy Clyro what Cobbler did for Gang of Youths last year.

My partner moved in over the weekend, and as me and my housemate swapped rooms, he played the Hamilton soundtrack. My fucking GOD, that thing is incredible?! I got real tired of it after a while but it was banger after banger after banger.

Agreed, and the barrage of references to them has only pushed me further away from being interested.

giphy.gif

I now want them to burn in a plane explosion.

Not really, in case someone jumps down my throat. But we could be two or three more mentions of the name away from that changing.

When you make music as great as they do, they could call themselves “The Stool Samples” and I’d still love them.

My partner moved in over the weekend, and as me and my housemate swapped rooms, he played the Hamilton soundtrack. My fucking GOD, that thing is incredible?! I got real tired of it after a while but it was banger after banger after banger.

My avatar on here is Lin-Manuel Miranda. Granted it’s from his other musical, but that should be a strong hint at how I feel about Hamilton.

I’m at the stage where I just want to go listen to Biffy Clyro so I can confirm that I hate them as much as I hate hearing about them. Autocorrect hates them and wishes their name was Buffy Clark.

My avatar on here is Lin-Manuel Miranda. Granted it’s from his other musical, but that should be a strong hint at how I feel about Hamilton.

I'll be honest, I thought your avatar was Jesus Quintana from The Big Lebowski (but since it doesn't really exactly look like him, I thought maybe that spinoff idea finally got made).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom