Random Music Charli LXXXII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are spinning Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleediing atm and will be for a while because this song goes on forever :love:

What if I were to tell you that I've never heard this song and that I've never listened to an entire Elton John album front to back?

I love the man, but I haven't taken the full dive into his work yet. I know and love all the big singles, of course.

What if I were to tell you that I've never heard this song and that I've never listened to an entire Elton John album front to back?

I love the man, but I haven't taken the full dive into his work yet. I know and love all the big singles, of course.

If you haven't heard Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Tumbleweed Connection and Captain Fantastic, you're missing out. I would consider those his most essential, though every album up through 76 or so has a clutch of great songs.

It's a great song, really, you should hear it.

I'm not a huge fan of any one album of his though.

Tumbleweed is easily one of my favorite albums ever. Essential listening.

I don't think I'll ever, ever in my life hear or read the word "tumbleweed" and not think of the opening sequence of Joel and Ethan Coen's THE BIG LEBOWSKI.

Ask me how many songs I've written that were partially or completely inspired by the hit ABC Family teen mystery/drama show Pretty Little Liars.

How many songs have you written that were partially or completely inspired by the hit ABC family teen mystery/drama show Pretty Little Liars?

Two. I've written two of them.

One is called "Four Spirits" and the other is called "Troian Bellisario". Neither of them are really all that good, or totally finished. Sketches, really. They're both pretty slow and dark, though. Which I think works well for the subject matter.

October, I guess. Last I heard they were putting the track listing together, which means it's time to fire Danger Mouse and bring in Steve Lillywhite.

If you haven't heard Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Tumbleweed Connection and Captain Fantastic, you're missing out. I would consider those his most essential, though every album up through 76 or so has a clutch of great songs.

I would add Madman across the Water and Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only the Piano Player to that list as well. The latter alone would best the greatest hits collections of many other artists.

I'll check all those out at some point. Thanks.

"Daniel" has always been my mom's favorite Elton John song, so I'm pretty fond of it as well, so I should probably check out Don't Shoot Me.

I should not check out the David Space sitcom Just Shoot Me, because it blows.

Also, if anyone else is really tired of my over-caffeinated posting patterns today, I'll be stopping soon. Heading out on the town. Saturday night's alright for fighting.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes.

Pretty much agree word for word....

Yes.

Tumbleweed is easily one of my favorite albums ever. Essential listening.

And his axe!

David Space

davidspacey_zpsd0bad8ed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom