Random Movie Talk XIII: In Which I Cannot Come Up With a Relevant or Witty Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It'd be like Saw, only less painful.

And Beav, I understand what you mean.

Hahaha! Holy shit, that's great. I didn't even read many of the captions, but the premise alone is priceless.

I think I first noticed the power of George's neck when I watched those Leonard Maltin interviews that came at the start of the original trilogy VHS. I was transfixed by the man's neck. And Maltin's goofy, suck-up smile.

Yes, I superceded Colonel Blimp with The New World (which along with being one of the best films of the past decade, has entered my Pantheon of Greatest Endings Ever)

Good thing you're not such a fuck-up after all. :up:

Have I talked about how much Russell Brand starring in an Arthur remake pisses me off? Because it really pisses me off.

I don't know much about the guy. Have only ever seen him in Sarah Marshall, which I love. I'm pretty jealous of him, though, because of his particular romantic situation. Lucky fuckin' bastard.

Good lord, I forgot how fucking intense (and depressing) the last 20 minutes of Cronenberg's The Fly are.

The CRONE! and DE PALM! (at least with Phantom of the Paradise).

Seriously though, the ending of The Fly hit me like a sledgehammer the first time that I saw it.

Back
Top Bottom