Random Movie Talk XIII: In Which I Cannot Come Up With a Relevant or Witty Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ds9s2_03.jpg

I had a few pictures there, but I must have deleted them from Photobucket or something, so they're gone.

When I was much younger, I used to watch it on PBS on the weekends just long enough to sit through the theme song, and then go do something else.

When I was a kid, the Dr Who theme used to scare the shit out of me. I'd be watching something on channel 2, then it would sneak up on me after my show had ended. I would bury my head in the couch until I build up enough courage to run as fast as I could out of the basement

I had to take pictures of pictures to get baby pictures online, and they're not even on my computer anymore.

All I've got are some horrifying pictures from my awkward high school years on Facebook.

14334_101491096541876_1000004295837.jpg

I'm on the right. My hair is not even remotely that curly anymore. That's the youngest pic I have of me available.

I've got some class photos from 2nd and 3rd grade on my FB page. Cori and Basterd can take a peek if they feel like it. :)

I wish I had a scanned baby photo.

How is baby photo formed? How is baby photo formed?

My plan tomorrow after work:

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai -> Broken Flowers -> The Limits of Control... plus a lot of beer.

OK, everyone go back to mocking Cori now.

I can take it. If I disappear, I just went to bed, I'm not off crying my eyes out at the cruel, cruel mocking.

My plan tomorrow after work:

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai -> Broken Flowers -> The Limits of Control... plus a lot of beer.

OK, everyone go back to mocking Cori now.

I was damn close to picking up Dead Man today. Jarmusch will live to fight another day.

Back
Top Bottom