Random facts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheQuiet1

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Tell us all a random fact about yourself.

My random fact is erm.. After keeping a food diary for many months I'm 90% sure that I'm allergic to bannanas (not in a life threatening way!). Though food allergies are so bloody hard to pin down to just one food. :grumpy:

I'm not sure that was random enough but no doubt you people will do better!

I once played a squirrel in my primary school play - Toad of Toad Hall.

Not a staring role, I know but still. Is that random enough?:wink:

I can't quite believe i have just posted this!:eek:

The second toe on my right foot is longer than the big toe. The one on the left foot is too, well it looks like it is to me

I've never actually measured them :wink:

Tilli said:
I once played a squirrel in my primary school play - Toad of Toad Hall.

I ate a squirrel once. :reject: And when I was a little kid, I went dumpster diving and found this old rabbit hutch. I set it up in my backyard and put some chestnuts inside and actually caught a wild squirrel.

^is the squirrel you ate the one you caught?

I once helped rescue a duck whose foot became frozen to the ice. My college roommate and I named him Quakers :cute: We nursed him for a while (he didn't smell very good) then the vet ended up having to amputate the one foot :(

He's happy now and living on a farm :D

i can milk a goat exceptionally well. it's all in the wrist :wink:

U2democrat said:
I've disolcated my right shoulder, my elbow (can't remember which one) and both hips. :yikes:

And all of the above was extremely painful.

That wasn't all at the same time was it?! :hug: I'm also part of the dislocation club (left knee) so I can relate to the pain thing. Was so glad of the paramedics' drugs (gas and air)!

You're all doing brilliantly with the randomness people, well done!

:yikes: i also dislocated my left knee...most bizarre thing ever to look down and see your kneecap facing the wrong direction.

U2democrat, dislocated hips??? ouch!

Random famous facts:
i was in a Dairy Queen commercial when I was seven, and my ex-real estate agent played the lead ghoul in Dawn of the Dead

redkat said:
^is the squirrel you ate the one you caught?

No, the one I ate was years later than the one I caught as a kid (I let that one go....just wanted to see if I could catch a wild one). My brother shot it and needed the fur, but didn't want to waste a squirrel so we roasted it. It tasted kinda like pork.

Actually that can be another one of my random facts! I managed to dislocate my left knee by walking across the living room.

One minute I'm walking round the side of the sofa to get my mobile phone on the bookshelf, the next I'm on the floor on agony.

TheQuiet1 said:

That wasn't all at the same time was it?! :hug: I'm also part of the dislocation club (left knee) so I can relate to the pain thing. Was so glad of the paramedics' drugs (gas and air)!

You're all doing brilliantly with the randomness people, well done!

Yeah they were all at different times. I dislcoated my elbow simply by getting up off the floor, i dislocated my right hip by chasing after a ping pong ball, and my shoulder my crashing over a hurdle :huh:

I'm not ditzy, i just have loose joints :madspit:

ruffian said:
[B
Random famous facts:
i was in a Dairy Queen commercial when I was seven, and my ex-real estate agent played the lead ghoul in Dawn of the Dead [/B]

I was in a Disney movie :hyper: I was An extra in Newsies lots of fun and it paid pretty good too

ruffian said:

Random famous facts:
i was in a Dairy Queen commercial when I was seven, and my ex-real estate agent played the lead ghoul in Dawn of the Dead

Wow!:wink:
My mum used to know Liam Neesons mum. This is my best random, claim to fame, fact!

I won a spelling bee in fifth grade

In fourth grade this boy gave me a little silver heart shaped ring, I think I still have it. He was so cute, he had black hair and blue eyes

I was in a Western Ontario Conservatory of Music advertisement when I was probably around 12ish... The picture shows 10 people on a hockey bench wearing jerseys and helmets and gloves, all with instruments in hand, and the caption above says 'Play for our National Team'. I was in the center of the picture, holding a trombone. My brother is to my left with guitar in hand, my Grandma two places to my left is holding a violin, my cousin is to the left of her and holding a clarinet (which he has won several awards for playing all these years later). No idea who the rest of the people in the picture are, though.

Never did learn how to play a trombone, either. :shrug:

See, I'm not famous. I just know sorta famous people...

My friend Tony was on a Christian American Idol called Inspiration Sensation, this year. He came down to the final three, but was voted off that round. :(

A girl at my church named Dana has been in a lot of commercials and stuff... She's like the next Shirley Temple.

One of my best friends, Brittney is in the Chicago Youth Symphony orchestra. She's been in it since she was 12 or 13, playing bassoon.

The closest thing that I have to fame is that my church's Easter production was filmed and put on DVD, and I'm in it. I'm only an extra, but hey! :D

Tilli said:

Wow!:wink:
My mum used to know Liam Neesons mum. This is my best random, claim to fame, fact!

Claim to fame: I was taught music in my primary school by Liz Hurley's mum!

its a fact that when I lived in Hollywood, I started a painting, then went out for a few drinks with friends, came back home and my roomate had these 2 drunk girls there who wanted to paint, so he let them paint all over my painting that I started, they must have used at least 30 dollars in oil's. He didnt seem to bothered by it when I was in a rage, so I finished the painting.........................................................................................................................................on the hood of his truck.

its also a fact that I can play, guitar, bass, piano, drums, sax, trumpet, trombone, sitar, dulcimer, banjo, but with all that, if you put sheet music in front of me, I wouldnt know what to do with it.

I'm privy to the knowledge that two thirds of the Earth's surface isn't covered by water, it's actually weak tea.

The last time I was on the beach at Skegness I spotted a T-bag in the water - I kid you not.

Back
Top Bottom