Random Crack Music Talk XC: The Infatuation Of Yeezus' Yayo By The Blowhard Rob Ford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real bad point to the song is the vocals, I really don't see much else of a problem with it.

He can't even speak right now, apparently. The guy has been more or less on life support for the last decade.

Clearly the movie should have ended with Mandela walking on a beach towards Bono as the camera cranes up and away.

"I hope to see my old friend, and shake his hand. I hope his Gucci sunglasses are tinted blue as the Pacific. I hope."

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?"

bono-shoes-404_677279c.jpg

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I bought and read Greg Sestero's book about making The Room and it was excellent. I know some of the gang here are fans of The Room.

Some of you may be happy to know that Shawshank Redemption is one of my favourite movies. It's not all dumb, endlessly quotable comedies. I mention it because the above posts are quite possibly the first time in years that I've actually got a movie reference in these threads.

I laugh at things like that (E-mails from an Asshole, etc.), but then, when I really think about it...those people are douchebags.

Ok, just got home and finally heard the offish version of Ordinary Love and I have two comments to make, basically.

1) I agree with The Schloop, this song is really great, loud loud loud. I always rest my legs on top of the desktop's subwoofer and this song was definitely sending crazy vibrations.

2) I love lyric videos. A lot.

OK wait, three things: This song sounds soooo much like Broken Bells, omg.

And, and, and, I kinda like Bono's falsetto on this song, I'll go ahead and be alone in that opinion if needs be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom