Random Crack Music Talk XC: The Infatuation Of Yeezus' Yayo By The Blowhard Rob Ford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one of my favourite threads. It was like the stocks of the forum. And there was something awesome about grown adults getting a scolding for misbehaving

stocks.jpg

So I guess Nick66 and gvox were given a 2 week vacation. Too bad about gvox but nice to be free of the other for a couple weeks.

Too bad about gvox? Like he's innocent of starting/escalating half of the ludicrous arguments on this forum?

He got off easy (like Michael Jackson).

Too bad about gvox? Like he's innocent of starting/escalating half of the ludicrous arguments on this forum?

He got off easy (like Michael Jackson).

But the same could be said about you. Just saying....

and not saying I'd want you banned either.... :wave:

Too bad about gvox but nice to be free of the other for a couple weeks.

I'd say it's the other way around. Nick at least made salient points, even though they were consistently phrased in the most condescending, self-congratulatory way possible. Gvox just went around picking fights for no apparent reason, then cried persecution whenever someone called him out on it.

U2 tends to wildly overreact to their commercial missteps. At least we won't be seeing them throw their time away again on Broadway any time soon.

I'd say it's the other way around. Nick at least made salient points, even though they were consistently phrased in the most condescending, self-congratulatory way possible. Gvox just went around picking fights for no apparent reason, then cried persecution whenever someone called him out on it.

Yuck. I think Nick adds absolutely no value to this place.

I consider gvox a pretty good guy when you get to know him.

Well, if we're ever going to get a Neo-Nazi Appreciation Thread going, now's the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom