Random acts of kindness (Game)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Simple Game: Say something nice about another interferencer. Preferably someone that you don't interact with on a regular basis.

Paxetaurora: :wave: I admire how you approach things with an open mind. You know what it is to be tolerant and understanding, even though you may disagree with someone, I have never once seen you belittle or scoff at those opinions. As a mod, you have managed to keep FYM running somewhat smoothly (which is not an easy task).

:hug:

Game Game Game :hyper:

Uhm someone I dont interact with on a regular basis :hmm:

Cass: I love how you always have a wee story in every thread you post in and the way you view things in life

:wave:

Melon: He's a genius! :laugh: Ok, I really like reading his posts, very intelligent and well thought out opinions. :p

Last edited:
Elvis- Hes been really kind and worked really hard to all let us enjoy the forum :hug:

I dunno why only 2 ppl have replied to this thread its cute :shame:

sicy~you always make me laugh....and your photoshops make my day...and you're always doing nice things for us, like the photo thread and the collage...:up:

wanderer: the times we spent hanging out with peter zezel and bob bassen will never be forgotten. thanks alot man. :up:

Mr Pear- Your humour is excellent thats why I love you :up:

good thread...

U2SavestheWorld- Thanks for helping me out to be a member of this board and not even knowing me... and your posts are always funny. :)

:wave:

dreadsox ~ you always seem to see all sides of an issue before making a decison which i admire. you don't allow yourself to get caught up in any one ideology, and you treat others with respect even when sometimes they don't necessarily do the same to you.

you're a good man. :wave:

nbcrusader - An all around great guy and a real asset to Interference. I really appreciate his ability to express his views (in FYM) without resorting to name calling or personal attacks. Great sense of humor too :)

Good thread! :)

Spanisheyes- for really intelligent, eloquent and passionate posts in EYKIW.

anna- your a weirdo, always wanted to let you know that...no I :heart: you really :)

Lara Mullen said:
anna- your a weirdo, always wanted to let you know that...no I :heart: you really :)
lachen017.gif

lachen008.gif
lachen008.gif
lachen008.gif

Ali Rose - after 2 years of coming to interference fairly regularly, last year I finally found someone who I am pretty certain I can call a freind ;) her name is Tiffany 14A(L,V)

aww thanks Stories

mmmBono - Has always made me laugh and cheer me up in my brother's thread :hug:

Screaming Flower said:
dreadsox ~ you always seem to see all sides of an issue before making a decison which i admire. you don't allow yourself to get caught up in any one ideology, and you treat others with respect even when sometimes they don't necessarily do the same to you.

you're a good man. :wave:

You stole mine!!!!!!!!! That's what I was going to say. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom