Random acts of kindness (Game)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to add HelloAngel for her selfless efforts in the U2 News forum while offering a lot of her own time for this forum's benefit..a kind and generous part of this community

iwasbored for keeping me company and listening to me go on and on :| :hug:
sicy because she's kind :hug:

VIVA :wave:

I would like to say icelle, she seems so nice and has such a deep love for her little girl. :hug: I admire her.

i'm going to half-break the rule about people who you don't normally interact with because i'm not sure what "don't interact with means"...if i take it to mean "never talk to" then i can't say anything nice about those people because i don't know who they are at all (not because i can't think of anything, but because i don't know the username to point and go "so and so--because...")

kristie--who puts up videos at the risk of being eaten by the bandwidth cops

deathbear--cos he bothered to fight with me when i bumped his "pick a pal" thread

all the pleba larry girls are awesome cos they have the best edge pictures

u2popmofo, mrs vedder, u2er, lara mullen, arw9797, kariann, daisybean, and everyone who's been around in the insane randoomooodmoodmmdoom convresations lately are really cool to talk to

u2popmofo makes me laugh everytime he say something about bringing my meat cleaver along to go "keister kicking" when people don't respond to clash threads or other post in the AFI thread (a reference to my old bill the butcher avatar), and he got me listening to AFI more than i used to

rockonedge is the first person who actually talked to me in interference, and gave me a link to some music for "october"

nbcrusader--seems like a really cool guy who has formed his own opinions on many topics of importance and seems quite satisfied with those opinions

boomcha cracks me up when...well, pretty much all the time

lemon is really smart

sicy works insanly hard on pcitre projects and has a great ftp

elvis is the king. not cos he's named after elvis presley but because he's got interference which is additcitve and really fun, good way to procrastinate, get rid of bordem, be introduced to new bands and music, talk to people who have huge archives of u2 videos and boots that are rather difficult to find

everyone here is really cool. i could go on forever listning reasons why i think people are really cool, and in the end i'd have a REALLY long post...

*bump* cus this is :cute:

Basstrap- For aways being humourous and making me think there are real gentlemen out there not just freaks

STING2 because though I don't post in FYM really at all, I do read it and find his(?) responses intelligent and I admire his conviction, even if I don't agree with his views. It is always a good thing when differing opinions can be shared and discussed.

Screaming Flower: cos she :heart: s Tom. :drool:

and now for my more random choice....

:hmm:

kobayashi. so entertaining and witty. his knowledge of vast randomness astounds me daily. :wink:

I just realized I haven't posted one yet. So....

Acrob@t: One of the nicest guys on Interference. Thanks for the kind comments in my journal (and Salvador was excited that you commented in his journal too ;) ) :) Very good taste in music as well! :yes:

Angela Harlem: I always like reading your posts, and I LOVE your new avatar! :lol:

Aww thanks Meggy! :hug: I was going to pick you and DaisyB :lol: ....There's also ABEL, Cass, Lara Mullen, Khanada, Diemen....dar, I cant name one only....Dreadsox....
I best be stopping before I just write everyone....
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom