Randle El for Heisman!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StarsnStripes

The Fly
I saw him play in person this past Saturday. He's the best I've seen in a long time. Extremely elusive runner, and a good enough arm to make you stay honest. Plus--he returns punts! I've also seen Ken Dorsey in person this year, and while he's a good QB, he doesn't change the game like Randle El. If the two would switch teams Antwan would get the trophy hands down, but because his team loses...

Get this.. I was under the stands when the Indiana squad ran in after pre-game warm-ups, heading for their locker room. Randle El stopped to give a little kid (5-6 y.o.) an official Nike game ball. The kid's jaw hit the floor! It was a great moment to see in the face of all the negativity surrounding athletes these past few days.

[This message has been edited by StarsnStripes (edited 11-21-2001).]

Originally posted by StarsnStripes:
I saw him play in person this past Saturday. He's the best I've seen in a long time. Extremely elusive runner, and a good enough arm to make you stay honest. Plus--he returns punts! I've also seen Ken Dorsey in person this year, and while he's a good QB, he doesn't change the game like Randle El. If the two would switch teams Antwan would get the trophy hands down, but because his team loses...

Get this.. I was under the stands when the Indiana squad ran in after pre-game warm-ups, heading for their locker room. Randle El stopped to give a little kid (5-6 y.o.) an official Nike game ball. The kid's jaw hit the floor! It was a great moment to see in the face of all the negativity surrounding athletes these past few days.

[This message has been edited by StarsnStripes (edited 11-21-2001).]

Any relation to John Randle El?

Back
Top Bottom