?Rancid/NOFX Split album!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
This is awesome, Rancid and NOFX are dueling a release together available March 5th! I'm so unbelieveably psyched!!!!!!!!!!!

For any one who hates/dipises punk, give this a gander. For people who love punk, don't miss this. For music lovers in general, this is a huge move for the two bands imo! These are two of the last great punk bands around. They are the modern day Clash, Ramones, and Sex Pistols combined. NOFX is like an older Blink-182 (less aggrevating), and even funnier! NOFX has been a band for a long time, amazingly, they are closing in on the RnR Hall requirement! Rancid, well, Rancid is the evolved OpIvy. They cannot be touched. Thses two bands touring together is a great live act! Notiti, you better go!

More at http://www.rancidrancid.com/news.html

nofx.jpg

rancid-nofx%204-18-02_lg.jpg

rancid-nofx-split.jpg

Also from the Rancid site:

TOUR INFO
---------
Rancid is getting ready to go on a short tour with NOFX to promote their spilt Album. This tour will cover most of California. Once Rancid is done with the 10 date tour they will hit the studio to start recording their next album!

4/18/02 Anaheim Ca The Grove
4/19/02 West Hollywood Ca House of Blues
4/20/02 West Hollywood Ca House of Blues
4/21/02 West Hollywood Ca House of Blues
4/23/02 San Diego Ca Canes Bar and Grill
4/24/02 San Diego Ca Canes Bar and Grill
4/26/02 Las Vegas Nevada House of Blues
4/27/02 Pomona Ca The Glasshouse

They will also be playing a few more dates in the Sanfracisco Area, stay tuned for those dates!!

See ya in the pit!

HELLLLLLLL YES!!!! It doesn't get much more punk than this people. I am so friggen excited. This album is gonna kick your ass like that fat guy in the pit, but it will hurt alot less. I wish to give my hard earned money to both Rancid and NOFX for this one. On a side note, how cool would it be to see Rancid in the Bay area? I hope they don't play there till I get back to the West Coast. That is road trip inducing.

---------------------------------------------

Give 'em the boot - you KNOW I'm a radical.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I never heard of this until now!!!

Thanks for the info Wannabe! I'll definitely be picking this album up!

Back
Top Bottom