Rammstein last night...!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Went to Brixton Academy to see the German Industrial kings, for the first time, and I gotta say - they were awesome. Great setlist and a superb show. They really live up to the concert footage i've seen of the before, with all the Fire and weird stuff going on onstage.

ie:- During Mein Teil (the song about the man in Germany who agreed to be killed and his remains then, eaten by another guy?!)
The lead singer came out wearing a chefs outfit, covered in (fake) bood, complete with a Carving Knife which doubled as a microphone, AND a flamethrower! - wheeling a huge cauldron out. Which, later became clear, contained the Keyboard player (still playing!) and then proceeded to Flame the cauldron!!

It all sounds bizzare, and Im probably boring you all telling u about it! But it really was fantastic! I've been to many gigs, but that was certainly the best METAL one i've attended.

(nothing will compare to U2 - naturally!):wink:

That would be awesome :up:

I still need to get one of their albums......What do you guys recommend first? I've heard 'Sehnsucht' in its entirety (and liked it very much). I'm thinking of going with that first. I also like a lot of songs from Mutter and Reise, Reise though (but I havent heard the whole albums). Actually, I've heard their first album a few times too. Anyways, recommend.

Popmofo - I'd reccomend getting the first album, 'Herzeleid' for starters. Some great tracks are on there, and it'll set u up nicely for the 2nd 'Sehnsucht'.
:wink:

I went to see Rammstein in Belgium back in 2001.

I went with my best mate Emma, but this guy in our university class decided to come with us. We were really embarrassed when, during the song Mein Herz Brennt, our classmate put his arms around both of us, and jumped up and down screaming "Mein Best Friend" really loudly. :huh: :|

sallycinnamon78 said:
I went to see Rammstein in Belgium back in 2001.

I went with my best mate Emma, but this guy in our university class decided to come with us. We were really embarrassed when, during the song Mein Herz Brennt, our classmate put his arms around both of us, and jumped up and down screaming "Mein Best Friend" really loudly. :huh: :|

:wink:

I wish i'd seen em' on that tour. They came over here in 2002, and I chose to spend my cash on seeing Guns n Roses at Leeds instead...(what a joke that was!):mad:

:up:

i like sehnsucht. i've been meaning to get that for ages...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/rammstein_prepare_new_dvd.html?200609070713
Rammstein Prepare New DVD :

Before Christmas Rammstein’s new DVD titled „Volkerball“ will hit the stores worldwide.

According to Melodic.net, Rammstein’s manager Emanuel Fialik said the following regarding the release: "More is not possible – we show everything that can be packed onto a DVD nowadays. Almost 3 hours Live recordings filmed in France, Japan, England and Russia. Also there is an audio CD featuring 75 minutes concert footage. In a special edition the band will release a 2nd DVD with 2 documentaries running a total of over 90 minutes. That makes 3 discs in a special edition; 2 DVD’s and 1 audio CD."

Rammstein guitar player Richard Z. Kruspe has introduced first songs of his new project Emigrate end of last week. The album is yet to be finished but Richard asked for some material to be made available as downloads for Rammstein fans.

Check out Emigrate's website.

i will buy the special edition. Rrrrrammmschtein :rockon:

....der mensch ist doch ein augentier
schoene dinge wuensch ich mir (Morgenstern)

Back
Top Bottom