Rammstein

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
I really only have two bands that I would love to see live. U2 and Rammstein. Just curious as to whether there are any Rammstein fans here.

Also what do you think a tour with U2 and Rammstein would be like? Haha:lol: :rockon:

That would be legendary!

I saw them live for the 1st time in Feb, in London. And it was a superb gig. 2nd best gig of the year, behind U2 in Cardiff!:drool:

The Mutter album is my fave.

I have Sehnsucht. I really like it...but, come to think of it, I haven't listened to it in awhile. :hmm: I'm gonna have to grab that disc next time I go back home for a visit.

I remember buying it when it came out. My best friend and I worked in the mall, two stores down from the music store. I left work to buy a copy, and when I got back, my best friend was jealous, so I went back to buy another copy for her. The guy working there was like, "Didn't you just buy this?" :lol:

RAMMSTEIN is a great band! the last album REISE REISE is my fave...the drumming on the tracks MOSKAU and MORGENSTERN is so beautiful, its a bit like larrys drumming on ACROBAT
they also have a true sense of black humor and are witty.:up:
and they are NOT neo-nazis and never have been

jacobus said:
RAMMSTEIN is a great band! the last album REISE REISE is my fave...the drumming on the tracks MOSKAU and MORGENSTERN is so beautiful, its a bit like larrys drumming on ACROBAT
they also have a true sense of black humor and are witty.:up:
and they are NOT neo-nazis and never have been

Gotta say, those are 2 of my least faves off that album. Maybe I should listen to them again, it's been a while! I love the first 2 tracks - a blistering opening to an album....:rockon:

Bonochick said:
I have Sehnsucht. I really like it...but, come to think of it, I haven't listened to it in awhile.

Bonochick - I just read this post of yours in an old Rammstein thread....

'04-25-2002 05:08 AM -

I have their "Sehnsucht" album, but I haven't listened to it in awhile.'

It's been 3 years now!!!:wink:

I've still never gotten around to picking up any of their albums, though I quite enjoy them. I guess I need to.

(you could probably find me saying this in past Rammstein threads also) :wink:

Yea They really do continue to put out great music. I gues they had so much left over material for Reise, Reise that they're putting out another album in September! No complaints here :)

Aardvark747 said:

Bonochick - I just read this post of yours in an old Rammstein thread....

'04-25-2002 05:08 AM -

I have their "Sehnsucht" album, but I haven't listened to it in awhile.'

It's been 3 years now!!!:wink:

:lol: :reject:

I don't know why I didn't put it on my iPod when I put the rest of my collection on there. :shrug: I actually thought it was there, but I checked earlier...no luck!

my faves off SEHNSUCHT are ENGEL (angel) & ALTER MANN (old man). and yes its true they will release part II of Reise, Reise in september.:rockon:

RavenBlue said:

Also what do you think a tour with U2 and Rammstein would be like? Haha:lol: :rockon:

haha like fantasy football, U2 and Rammstein package tour would be hilarious. One and Du Hast being sung everynight. Bono looking up at Till everynight backstage, that would be killer :lol:

Heh, uh, "Du Hast" is the only song I've heard by these guys (ironically, that song was played on the local radio station here earlier tonight).

I don't mind that song, though. I remember seeing the video for it a couple of times on...MTV, I think it was, and from what I remember of the video, it was very weird. I also
remember reading the English translation of the lyrics once and was like :ohmy:. Them paired with U2 would be...interesting...

Angela

Thinking back on their stage show this year, hmmm - perhaps I COULD see Bono dressed in a chefs outfit covered in fake blood waving a knife! Whilst Edge hides inside a cauldron playing the guitar, whilst Adam shoots a ball of flames at him!:wink:

I only just stumbled on Du Hast when listening to the Matrix soundtrack. It's not usually my type of music at all by a long mile, but I find it oddly compelling. Maybe it's this whole combination of pounding music and harsh jagged sounds of German language.

You know.. U2 and Rammstein could do a combo of With Or Without You and Ohne Dich. I think that it roughly translates to without you.. and it's actually quite a pretty song.

I just called a Rammstein song pretty.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom