Rammstein

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ROSENROT Release Dates:
Argentina 18.11.05,,Australia 07.11.05,,Austria 28.10.05,Belgium 28.10.05, Brazil 18.11.05, Canada 06.12.05, Chile 18.11.05, Colombia 18.11.05, Central America 28.10.05, Czech Republic 28.10.05, Denmark 31.10.05, Estonia 31.10.05, France 28.10.05, Finland 28.10.05, Germany 28.10.05, Greece 29.10.05, Hungary 28.10.05, Iceland 28.10.05, Ireland 28.10.05, Israel 28.10.05, Italy 28.10.05, Lebanon 07.11.05, Mexico 31.10.05, Netherlands 28.10.05, New Zealand 07.11.05, Norway 31.10.05, Poland 31.10.05, Portugal 31.10.05, Russia 31.10.05,Slovak Republic 28.10.05, South Africa 28.10.05, Spain 31.10.05, Sweden 28.10.05, Switzerland 28.10.05, UK Island Group 31.10.05, Ukraine 31.10.05, Venezuela 18.11.05

on www.herzeleid.com the release date for the US is 28-10-05

For all you folks in the UK

Industrial rock uberlords Rammstein are coming to the UK on Sunday 30th Oct for a midnight signing session of their new album 'Rosenrot' at Virgin Megastore, Oxford Street, London.

Doors will open at 11.30pm so all fans will need to get there nice and early.

Rammstein's latest single 'Benzin' is out now with their new album 'Rosenrot' due for release on October 31.

You lucky folks!!!! Anyone here going to go?

Samples are available for all tracks.

You can listen here http://herzeleid.com/en/news

Also it looks like keyboardist (Flake) will be part of a chat. In other news, Rammstein keyboardist Christian "Flake" Lorenz will be answering fans' questions live on October 26, 2005 between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. German time in German and between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. in English. To participate, you must submit your question(s) in advance as the questions will be voted on by other fans and only the top 100 will be chosen.
Here's the link to send questions to:
http://www.rammstein.com/chat.en.html

i did some alternate artwork for the ROSENROT cover:
rosenrot.jpg

RavenBlue said:
For all you folks in the UK

You lucky folks!!!! Anyone here going to go?

If i'd known about it sooner I might've been able to get up there. Nevermind, can't wait to hear the album in full, and watch the dvd that comes with it. 'Sonne' is live from the Brixton gig I was at! I was right down the front so hopefully i'll be on film!:rockon:

thanx!
...der mensch ist doch ein augentier, schoene dinge wuensch' ich mir... MORGENSTERN
rosenrot-2.jpg

...one more:
rosenrot-3.jpg

tomorrow is ROSENROT day :rockon:

ROSENROT = another fuckin' great album by the Rolling Rs:rockon:
faves: Mann gegen Mann, Hilf Mir, Feuer und Wasser
btw the duet with Sharleen Spiteri (Texas) in Stirb nicht vor mir / Don't die before I do is THE perfect POPsong. Beautiful!

Is it just me guys, or do Rammstein tend to use the words "Sonne" and "Shine" in a lot of there songs! 2 songs on this new album mention this, and I aint even listened to it all yet!:ohmy:

Benzin is still my fave....but Te Quiero Puta is coming up!:wink:

they also use the word kalt = cold a few times on ROSENROT. maybe this had some influence on the choice of the cover- / booklet artwork...?
@Aardvark747 have you already seen the DVD live footage of the london gig? are you on the video? the three live versions on the special edition dvd are amazing...best part is, when till lindemann said SUSHI during the Mein Teil (japan concert) to Flake who has been placed inside of the mighty cooking pot :up: :rockon:

Ok. After many listens, I can safely say, that I would put this at no.5 in my top 5 of their albums. Many songs just arent sounding good to me at all i'm sad to say. 'Benzin' is excellent, 'Spring' is pretty decent and my fave is 'Stirbt Nicht Von Mir'. The rest...nah.

1.Mutter
2.Reise, Reise
3.Herzeleid
4.Sehnsucht
5.Rosenrot

open your heart Aardvark...:yes:
i really like the new album and i really like all the others.
btw i don't think there is one weak song on ROSENROT the duet on Stirb nicht vor mir is great, melancholic but not typical R+. its a great pop song!
my big three of Rosenrot: Mann Gegen Mann, Hilf Mir, Rosenrot :rockon:

Recieved Rosenrot from my brother for Christmas yesterday. I quite like it.

So far my favs are Benzin, Mann Gegen Mann, Ein Lied, Te Quiero Puta (this one is so Rammstein) , Zerstoren and Rosenrot. It's a pretty good offering I do believe, this guys keep putting out great music. :up: :up: :up: :up:

Four thumbs out of five :wink:

i really love all the RAMMSTEIN albums. over the last 10 years you can clearly see a musically + lyrically development. the first album HERZELEID is raw riffing power, the 2nd SEHNSUCHT is nearly perfect from start to the end. great record. the 3rd album MUTTER is another great album with very dark lyrics but has their imo two weakest tracks ('Rein Raus' 'Feuer Frei') on it. MUTTER also contains 'Sonne' which is one of their most defining songs. the last 2 albums REISE, REISE and ROSENROT are a bit more dynamic and song-structured and melodic than their early work. but its still the trademark RAMMSTEIN. :up:

http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/307/5963/ Rammstein.html

RAMMSTEIN are gearing up for the release of a new live DVD, entitled Völkerball. The release date has now been confirmed for November 17th. The following update on the release, which will be issued as a regular and limited edition, appears at the band's official website:

"Völkerball as a high quality photo book with 190 pages in format 27cm x 31 cm will additionally - to the standard and special edition - include an audio CD with further live recordings, which contains the entire concert. The pictures were taken by the French photographer Frederic Batier and address for a big part those areas, which one seldom gets to see. The band, highly concentrated during the last minutes before the concert, the band on stage but also during off-days. A big share of the book portraits the audience and presents wonderful images of the emotional world of the fans. Expectations, enthusiasm, delight, exhaustion. A booklet of this quality is a must for the Rammstein fan! Since it is only available as a limited edition in this form, you should keep your eyes open for that."

Völkerball will be issued in the following formats:
-- Standard Edition: 2 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 minutes live video + 1 CD, 75 minutes live audio).

-- Special Edition: 3 Disc Set (1 DVD, 140 minutes live video + 1 DVD, 90 minute Documentary, includes Anaconda In The Net + Reise, Reise: The Making Of The Album + 1 CD, 75 minutes live audio).

-- Limited Edition: 190 Page tour photobook, inluding all 3 Disc contents of the Special Edition + the entire live audio recordings of the concerts (140 minutes) on an additional 4th disc.

Date: 2006-10-11
As Reported by: JAMES

Back
Top Bottom