Ramer, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Mr Boardmember came to visit with a copy of BP's reply....I'm not meant to have it but they love me so much :cute: that they thought I should see what bullshit she wrote in reply. Basically she contradicted, made up, and lied about EVERY single statement in my letter. I was shaking after reading the first page it was so unbelievable!! She would make a best selling fantasy author! He assured me that they could easily see the lies and their legal advisor had even laughed at her stupidity!! Ian, you'll understand this...they likened me to Owen Glenn, and BP to Winston Peters....:evil: Basically she's dug an awesome hole for herself and obviously conferred with staff when she was explicitly told she was not allowed to. They're feeling confident of making her fry :evil:. It won't happen overnight, but they almost have her by the jugular :evil:. My first reaction was to be angry that she has painted me to be such a liar, but then I saw the funny side of it, and stood back and admired the Grand Canyon she has dug. I'm so incredibly relieved that we're not involved with the school anymore. Might be time to think about getting some marshmallows to have at her bonfire...

Well, Mr Boardmember came to visit with a copy of BP's reply....I'm not meant to have it but they love me so much :cute: that they thought I should see what bullshit she wrote in reply. Basically she contradicted, made up, and lied about EVERY single statement in my letter. I was shaking after reading the first page it was so unbelievable!! She would make a best selling fantasy author! He assured me that they could easily see the lies and their legal advisor had even laughed at her stupidity!! Ian, you'll understand this...they likened me to Owen Glenn, and BP to Winston Peters....:evil: Basically she's dug an awesome hole for herself and obviously conferred with staff when she was explicitly told she was not allowed to. They're feeling confident of making her fry :evil:. It won't happen overnight, but they almost have her by the jugular :evil:. My first reaction was to be angry that she has painted me to be such a liar, but then I saw the funny side of it, and stood back and admired the Grand Canyon she has dug. I'm so incredibly relieved that we're not involved with the school anymore. Might be time to think about getting some marshmallows to have at her bonfire...

Somehow, I entirely expected this! Haha, I love how she's looking more and more fucked - and how many times you used :evil: in your post.

Also, nobody posted this from the last thread:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,001
User Name Posts
Axver 171
bono_212 94
partygirlvox 76
Jackson Vox 68
WildHoney 67
DreamOutLoud13 67
Babydoll 60
Irishteen 56
coolian2 43
waynetravis 39
Alisaura 35
liamcool 33
Galeongirl 30
RegularBonoFan 27
Serena Vox 25
LemonMelon 24
cinnaminson 22
JanuaryStar 21
GirlsAloudFan 14
Lemonchick 11
mysterious_jen 6
phanan 4
the tourist 3
neutral 2
gluey 1
Varitek 1
bono_man2002 1

Somehow, I entirely expected this! Haha, I love how she's looking more and more fucked - and how many times you used :evil: in your post.

:ohmy:

Did I make it too obvious the level of sadistic enjoyment I'm getting from this? :angel:

Yeah, she's played right into everyone's hands. We were all expecting this, and they were hoping she would do this to give them more ammunition. There's nothing as powerfully destroying as a lie that is in black and white :yes: :evil:

:ohmy: there it is again :evil: :angel:

:giggle:

:ohmy:

Did I make it too obvious the level of sadistic enjoyment I'm getting from this? :angel:

Yeah, she's played right into everyone's hands. We were all expecting this, and they were hoping she would do this to give them more ammunition. There's nothing as powerfully destroying as a lie that is in black and white :yes: :evil:

Whoever would've thought you wanted this bitch to burn! :laugh:

From what you've said about her, I can't say I'm surprised she's twisted and distorted things in such a way that it just fuels the fire. What happens now that she's submitted this bullshit and everyone can smell the stench?

Whoever would've thought you wanted this bitch to burn! :laugh:

From what you've said about her, I can't say I'm surprised she's twisted and distorted things in such a way that it just fuels the fire. What happens now that she's submitted this bullshit and everyone can smell the stench?

Now they go and individually interview all the people she mentioned in her reply...one on one....:evil:...so she can't cover anything up...then they'll most likely come back to me and clarify any points that need it etc and then do the same with her....it'll be long winded yet, but I daresay every bit as entertaining as Glenn vs Peters...:evil: The funny thing is that she can't even lie well!! There's a couple of things she has got soooo arse-about-face, it's not funny!! :lol:

Now they go and individually interview all the people she mentioned in her reply...one on one....:evil:...so she can't cover anything up...then they'll most likely come back and clarify any points that need it etc and then do the same with her....it'll be long winded yet, but I daresay every bit as entertaining as Glenn vs Peters...:evil: The funny thing is that she can't even lie well!! There's a couple of things she has got soooo arse-about-face, it's not funny!! :lol:

Haha, so basically a nice long process of proving just how much of a lying sack of shit she is? Should be entertaining. :evil:

Haha, so basically a nice long process of proving just how much of a lying sack of shit she is? Should be entertaining. :evil:

Well you don't get a good quality offal hole if you rush it do you :shrug:

:evil:

Stay tuned for the next installment :evil:

Well you don't get a good quality offal hole if you rush it do you :shrug:

:evil:

Stay tuned for the next installment :evil:

:lol:

Though I feel sorry for the poor students and teachers still stuck at that school with her in command.

:lol:

Though I feel sorry for the poor students and teachers still stuck at that school with her in command.

Yeah....although you may be interested to know that out of 215 students...11 FAMILIES have/or are leaving the school this term...thats approximately 16 kids in 10 weeks!!! And 2 board members have resigned. Alarm bells anyone?

Yeah....although you may be interested to know that out of 215 students...11 FAMILIES have/or are leaving the school this term...thats approximately 16 kids in 10 weeks!!! And 2 board members have resigned. Alarm bells anyone?

Holy shit! Surely BP has gotten at least a bit of a hint here ...! Nobody's that thick, are they?

Any Floyd hurts. :(

I've found listening to Animals to hurt less than WTIO or Summer '68, though.

Well, except for the part in Dogs about "just another sad old man, all alone and dying of cancer".

Holy shit! Surely BP has gotten at least a bit of a hint here ...! Nobody's that thick, are they?

:giggle: Oh yes they are that this :yes: You seriously need to meet this woman. :lol:

Oh, and get this!! The council has opened nominations for outstanding members of the community etc...she's getting the kids to write letters nominating HER for this award!!!! SAY FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!?! :tsk: One parent spat the dummy big time at school about it today :rockon:

:giggle: Oh yes they are that this :yes: You seriously need to meet this woman. :lol:

Oh, and get this!! The council has opened nominations for outstanding members of the community etc...she's getting the kids to write letters nominating HER for this award!!!! SAY FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!?! :tsk: One parent spat the dummy big time at school about it today :rockon:

:lmao: How fucking self-absorbed can she get! I presume it's public knowledge she's under investigation ... how the hell does she think she can win?

Haha, incidentally, when she goes home at night, I wonder what she says about you? Right now, she's probably fuming that she won't win that award because of your meddling. Make the bitch spend all her free time stewing over how you're wrecking her career!

:lmao: How fucking self-absorbed can she get! I presume it's public knowledge she's under investigation ... how the hell does she think she can win?

Haha, incidentally, when she goes home at night, I wonder what she says about you? Right now, she's probably fuming that she won't win that award because of your meddling. Make the bitch spend all her free time stewing over how you're wrecking her career!

:angel: But I'm a nice girl :flirt:

Oh my god, the High C got mentioned on Spicks & Specks. :laugh:

Q: The highest note in a soprano's* range is high what?
A: C

*no guarantee I remembered the kind of singer correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom