Ramen Noodles vs. Mini-Wheats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I CHOO-CHOO-CHOOSE YOU (and it has a picture of a train on it)

• Ramen Noodles

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mini-fuckin' Wheats bitch

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
I am heading to the United States on the 18th to visit the family, and so I have a dilemma. Hellllll naw I ain't buying a full load of groceries today to go to waste over the Christmas break. So, will I be living off Ramen noodles OR Mini-Wheats as my principal source of nutrition for the next few days?

EDIT: Happy Holidays!
oxblood9ibvd2vw0.gif

Last edited:
While that may be true, Mini-Wheats actually have flavour without adding something to them.

If you've got something to add to it, go with the noodles. If you're eating it all straight-up, go with cereal.

Are they frosted? Mini Wheats without frosting taste like cardboard (except the cinnamon Kashi ones, which are surprisingly good).

Rame comes in a lot of different flavors, but they're salty as hell. I'd say get Mini Wheats and a small bunch of bananas.

Mini fucking wheats.

They're just fantastic when they've been sitting around in the milk for a few minutes. Heaven. :drool:

Noodles are blah. Now, if it was Kraft Dinner...

PlaTheGreat said:
Pop tarts ftw Mike. :up:
Oh shit, I love you :drool:
I recently re-discovered these :sad:

EDIT: Why hello thar Steph I MISSED ARCADE FIRE TICKETS THIS MORNING WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! :mad:

Canadiens1160 said:

EDIT: Why hello thar Steph I MISSED ARCADE FIRE TICKETS THIS MORNING WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! :mad:

:sad: :sad: :hug:

But at least you got to see the Habs beat the Bruins!

I'd recommend Easy Mac or Cream Of Wheat over both. Do that instead.

Muh fucka.

Back
Top Bottom