Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
BR~ I can imagine.......I swear the ground moved at the one I saw. You mean you had to work and Grand Rapids was at the center of today's ceremonies...........:rolleyes: How could you stand for that? Grand Rapids should have had the day off just like the Federal Employees did yesterday.
I can vouch for the Federal employees who were out shopping yesterday.........they all looked terribly distressed and were all carrying kleenex and wearing black as they were all in mourning. /sarcasm

Well, I was off until today. Some people did leave early to go downtown for it. I had to stay though, needed to get caught up anyway. Last night apparantly there were about 67000 people downtown just to view his casket. I was also driving by the airport yesterday and I saw Air Force 1 flying in with him. People were all stopped on the side of the highway to see it.

Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg

:giggle:

fah said:

I think every January 3rd should be Randooomallamadon :up:

We could all get together and sing :D
:lol::up:

Roomie hogged the computer last night. :angry: How is everyone?

^well done :up:
I have to admit, though, that the idea of 4" heels right now scares the living daylights out of me.
Adidas and Skechers are my constant friends.

Kariann said:
I have to say that these 2 shoes are the 2 that I am most happy with that I've shot...they were a pain to do and required a few tricks but when I saw them I had a "wow those turned out really good moments". It was also pointed out by S that the consistency was great which amazed me since I did them on seperate days.

http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?cid=25112&pid=492594&scid=492594012

http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?cid=25112&pid=492594&scid=492594002

:up:

That must be cool, seeing that your work is up on the web for anyone to see :yes:.

^then, fah, as Martha Stewart would say "it's a good thing" :)

how long do you have to wear it?

Dodgeball started last night. There are all sorts of crazy rules about where you can throw the ball from, and I didn't get it, but it was fun! The other team didn't have enough girls so we automatically won.

Tonight I am going to visit a nearby Randoomallamader and watch some Elvis impersonators!

Saturday, December 23: Rhode Island
Saturday, December 30: Florida
Saturday, January 6: Ohio

I like my weekend whirlwind life, but I think I would like to be in Indiana on Saturday, January 13! :lol:

shari schultz said:
^then, fah, as Martha Stewart would say "it's a good thing" :)

how long do you have to wear it?

Not sure but I go back to my see my Doctor this week and I'm hoping for some dramatic improvement.

My typing is ok but awkward, using a pen is well, difficult and using a knife is sooooooooo entertaining for everyone but me :D

Schmeg and the Randoomallamader ~ have fun at the Elvis impersonator show.
Dodgeball and kickball :up: I used to love playing both of those in gym class. You mentioned that you played in a league by you and then I did a little internet playing around during my "oh dear heavens I am soo bored and I can't do anything but PT" portion of my rehab and found a site from around here...............The funny thing was I found my PT's name in homerun leader listing section, the team itself came in second place.........There was NO getting away from my PT. /rambling.

fah said:

Not sure but I go back to my see my Doctor this week and I'm hoping for some dramatic improvement.

My typing is ok but awkward, using a pen is well, difficult and using a knife is sooooooooo entertaining for everyone but me :D

will be pulling for dramatic improvement for you :D
knife :yikes: It is the little things that jump out first when you're hurt

Sitting here watching the avalanche news :yikes:

"significant snow of late, could have caused the avalanche" ~ State Patrol
ya think:| ?

Let's see, a former co worker moved out to that area and since then they have had nothing but snow issues and we have had warmer than usual temps...........:hmm: connection?

This ends Shari's hijacking of randoooom.
Back to cleaning........this was more fun *pouts*

Back
Top Bottom