Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had "snow hair" this morning after shoveling and so I shoved it back in a hair band thingy and now I have "snow hair and a hair band thingy headache"

shari schultz said:
I had "snow hair" this morning after shoveling and so I shoved it back in a hair band thingy and now I have "snow hair and a hair band thingy headache"
:lol: Tragic!

It's kinda flurrying here. Roomie has gone running. :huh: This is why I skate in rinks that are cold, but feature no weather (unless the refrigeration system is on the blink; then it WILL rain but only in specific spots).

It hasn't been cold enough to snow here...something I'm very thankful for, because it hasn't stopped raining all week. We would be buried in snow if it had been 10-20 degrees colder!

At this rate, however, I am a little nervous about the rising level of the river...

fah said:

It's going to snow here again :|

Oh yes, it's the red snowfall warning page on the weather channel

I HATE that warning page/crawl thingy

word of the day "thingy"

Thingy eh???

I will try to think of multiple ways to use it in a sentance :hyper:

Mr fah took me out for lunch today :up: We went to 'Inn Cognito' and I had the half order of the open faced chicken melt. It was so good and the half order is still huge :yes:

kellyahern said:
My father was definitely the co-beneficiary on at least one of the policies because he had been getting yearly statements.

Allow myself to quote . . . myself :reject:

I was mistaken. My father was not the co-beneficiary, he was the sole beneficiary on one policy that my aunt had changed over to herself. The plot thickens :shifty:.

I also think the name of the restaurant is cool :).

kellyahern said:

Allow myself to quote . . . myself :reject:

I was mistaken. My father was not the co-beneficiary, he was the sole beneficiary on one policy that my aunt had changed over to herself. The plot thickens :shifty:.

I also think the name of the restaurant is cool :).
:ohmy: VERY interesting!!

Speaking of eating out- roomie had a gift certificate to Buca di Beppo...I am very full. :drool:

And we just got his ticket to come home with me for the Saturday after next. :hyper: Now if I could just suddenly win the lottery and not have to go to work tomorrow, life would be perfect!

There are too many threads with the :mac: guy as an icon. That used to be how I found this thread.

Edit: I forgot. I came in here to ask...
Anybody know why I had a picture of Michael Bolton in my Photobucket? :huh: I just deleted him.

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
There are too many threads with the :mac: guy as an icon. That used to be how I found this thread.

Anybody know why I had a picture of Michael Bolton in my Photobucket? :huh: I just deleted him.
I don't suppose you mean the character from Office Space *hoping*

dooooooooooooooooozer! *shakes angry fist*

shari schultz said:

I don't suppose you mean the character from Office Space *hoping*
:sad: No. I don't. :sad:

Schmeg said:

My guess is that you are actually a closet Michael Bolton fan and this is your way of testing to see if anyone responds favorably.

crickets.....................

:laugh: :wink:

I remember when he was a hard rocker though. Had a song called Fools Game that they played on MTV alot back in the dark ages. He worked with Paul Stanely of Kiss on that and co wrote Kiss's song Forever. I bet arw knew that though. :) And there is your dose of Kiss/Michael Bolton trivia. That should be enough of that kind of trivia for the next decade. :laugh:

kellyahern said:
We were in shock imaging Michael Bolton as a hard rock singer :yikes:.

Schmeg, my theory is that you needed the picture of Michael Bolton to use as the punchline to some visual internet joke months ago and just forgot to delete it :yes:.
That's my theory, too, because I had deja-vu reading Mike's post.

He's deleted now!!

(Michael Bolton, not Mike)

(although there's a REALLY good Blue Room = Michael Bolton joke in there somewhere)

................... Or maybe I cant! :wink: :laugh:

I took this picture of my backyard today when I got home from work.

HPIM0285.jpg

What can I say, I got a digital camera for Christmas and I'm putting it to use! :)

Nice! :up:

It's 7 am...I'm about to lave the house...and I ALREADY wish it was 7 pm! :yikes:

Kariann said:
My car died on the way home last night on the freeway. I am now awaiting a tow truck to take it to see what is wrong with it.

Could things get any worse? :sigh:

:hug:

It is now slushy here :|

This is the part of snow that I really dislike. I would rather have it cold and dry than slushy.

kellyahern said:
Ouch. On the freeway too. That would freak me out :yikes:.

:hug:

Try on the freeway at midnight no less.

Still waiting for the repair shop to call. My stomach is in knots worrying that it will be something super major that will cost a bundle. They weren't even going to have anyone look at it until after 4pm when the second shift came in since it was so close to shift change when we got it in there.

:hug: That really sucks. Maybe it is just the battery.

I would have freaked out, breaking down on the freeway at midnight. Breaking down on the freeway is one of my biggest fears.

Back
Top Bottom