Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #76
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:00 PM
Red (burgandy).

Old 01-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #77
Blue Crack Addict

I have a three day weekend and the furthest away from my house I will get is Champaign, Illinois!! I love going places, but my weekends have been jam-packed since December 2 on, and I REALLY need to clean the house and get a haircut!

And cheer against the Colts tomorrow so my roomie can accompany me to Rhode Island in two weeks...If they lose they won't be going to the Superbowl and leaving on the day I'm going home!

Old 01-12-2007, 07:59 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Just booked a flight to RI in two weeks! Southwest had the best flight times, and it was actually affordable! They're supposed to be so cheap but sometimes they're twice as expensive as anyone else.

I should probably make sure I booked IND to PVD, not the other way around...
Old 01-12-2007, 08:03 PM   #79
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
^ I hate when that happens

We are very close to buying a Hyundai Santa Fe!!!

Do we go for the 5 or 7 seat AWD

And which colour: dark silver, red (burgandy) or blue/gry

allow me to add to your ^

my vote, dark silver ( I am a silver freak )
blue/grey gets second place.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:06 PM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern
I want to vent about how my professional organization is screwing me over regarding my certification, but I'm too lazy to write about the whole thing .

Summary: If someone makes a decision about a class that you took in August at a conference that they sponsored, they shouldn't wait until the middle of JANUARY to tell you about it, especially if it causes you to not be able to use your certification! . Asshats .
Asshats ~total agreement
Old 01-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #81
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

And cheer against the Colts tomorrow so my roomie can accompany me to Rhode Island in two weeks...If they lose they won't be going to the Superbowl and leaving on the day I'm going home!
*Checks my pics on interference playoff pool* - Yes. Yes, we may root against the Colts tomorrow .
Old 01-12-2007, 08:17 PM   #82
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

Asshats ~total agreement
I took a course for .3 ceu's. The class didn't have as many people registered as first thought, so the instructor finished early. She covered all the material quicker because the class was smaller. This was in August. No one said anything.

I sent in my renewal check in November. No one said anything.

I get a letter in the mail today at work saying that I did not earn enough ceu's in the required time period. They enclose my transcript. I am .15 ceu's short. I say to myself, "I was sure I figured out the correct amount of hours I needed to take to get 2.0 ceu's."

I check and they counted the .3 ceu class as .15 ceu's - that's where I'm short. They decided to do this because the class ended earlier than it was supposed to and they didn't bother to tell anyone of this decision . I figure this out today via multiple phone calls and they were not very helpful, saying I should have known, I should take another class (by the end of the month! - oh by the way, I don't have time and I've already made my schedule for the month).

I said, "this is not acceptable, you had 5 months to tell me." They said, "but there were 655 people at the conference, we were busy." I said, "but you had 5 months to tell me."

So I have to talk to the executive director next week because she wasn't there this week and it's up to her .

Asshats. They better give me the .15!
Old 01-13-2007, 12:19 AM   #83
The Fly

Quote:

*Checks my pics on interference playoff pool* - Yes. Yes, we may root against the Colts tomorrow .
Go Ravens!
Old 01-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #84
The Fly

dodgeball
We got our asses handed to us by a team called Dancing Nancies. We had so much fun, though...We did win two rounds, and one was won by one guy all by himself; the rest of us sucked so bad we left him alone and he knocked out three Nancies all by himself!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:39 AM   #85
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep so good tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2007, 06:55 PM   #86
Blue Crack Supplier

Does anyone know of any good ghost hunting trips/organizations in Florida? Like the ones that Kariann goes on sometimes.

My friend in Orlando enjoys the Ghosthunters show on Sci-Fi and when I mentioned the trips that Kariann has gone on, he said he would like to go on one of those one day.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:39 PM   #87
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Sorry Schmeg
Old 01-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #88
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Does anyone know of any good ghost hunting trips/organizations in Florida? Like the ones that Kariann goes on sometimes.

My friend in Orlando enjoys the Ghosthunters show on Sci-Fi and when I mentioned the trips that Kariann has gone on, he said he would like to go on one of those one day.

There is a site that CF has gone to to look up stuff so I'll see if I can get her to send me the link. I'm pretty sure there is one that has organizations etc listed.

Also in the OH section of our bookstore they have books about Haunted OH and Ghosthunting for OH and when I've flipped through the books trying to decided if I wanted to get one for CF or not they sometimes have info listed in the back....not sure if they would have anything like that for FL.

We are going to do another one up at Mansfield in March. It's with the same lady as the last 2 and instead of dinner/hunt combo it's going to be desserts.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #89
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

I think it would be cool also. I think they do have tours of that light house in St. Augustine. Maybe they have ghost trips now also. The episode of Ghosthunters from there was one of the best ones.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:33 PM   #90
Blue Crack Supplier

Yes, he mentioned the lighthouse episode too . I don't know if he has any books specifically about Florida, but he did have a few books about hauntings. If you can get that link I'll pass it on to him .