Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw,
I finally got it right. I ate dinner first AND THEN looked at your journal........It all looks so good and Hayden, :cute:

We went to Buca di BEppo for dinner. I had to be rolled out. :drool:

My parents are going to drive me to either a nervous breakdown or a heart attack whichever one comes first. Trying to make my mom understand some things anymore is like attempting to put a square peg into a round hole.

:banghead:

I'm adding my brother to list of calls that need to be made on Monday. I've been putting it off for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Kariann said:

Everytime I look at her pics I feel the need to go have a snack! :drool:
Same here. I also feel the need to stock up on refrigerated FedEx overnight packages. :drool:

:uhoh: I have nothing to give. Sorry! It's all gone......

I think it's ok if you check out my latest journal entry. There's something cute, furry, with four legs :love: :drool:

arw9797 said:
:uhoh: I have nothing to give. Sorry! It's all gone......

Yeah, because Hayden hogged it all :tsk:

:wink:

I just check out your new journal entry~ I waaaaant one! (A four legged furrry creature, not a new journal entry).

shari schultz said:

Yeah, because Hayden hogged it all :tsk:

:wink:

I just check out your new journal entry~ I waaaaant one! (A four legged furrry creature, not a new journal entry).

This is funny......the other day my cousin emailed me at work to ask how she could put the picture of Hayden and the desserts on her baby webpage she has for him. While helping her out, I decided to show a few of the ladies at work the picture. They all have asked to see pictures of the desserts even though they get to sample a lot of stuff. Instead of commenting on the desserts, all I heard was "what a doll!" and "who's that sweet little guy?!?!" I even got a "what a gorgeous kitchen" comment! I'm sure if I show them the latest round of photos, they'll all comment on the dog! :madwife:

;)

:sigh: well......see you all next weekend. Time to get organized for the week. I can't wait until this is all over with at my job. I hope I can find a part time job this week. Not only do I need to get out of this place because of my boss, but it's time to leave because of the schedule. It's starting to really wear me out.

Back
Top Bottom