Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Randooom choices are always entertaining :up:

Since I hurt my hand I haven't been able to do a lot outside so I've been spending some quality time cleaning my house :shocked:

Mr fah took two van loads of no longer required items to the dump :up:

I have never seen seen Dodgeball or Office Space :(. Two movies I really need to see :yes:.

On NBC, they just showed a slo-mo replay of the guy from Dallas running back the punt for a touchdown and his face was literally this smiley:

:happy:

while he was running. It was so :cute:.

I would post that in Put'em Under Pressure, but I don't think the cute smiley exists there. :reject:

As of this past Thursday I began to actually eat meals again. Nothing too heavy but more than just toast, crackers, and jello. I even had a few drinks at the pub on Thursday night. After not eating much for a week, I felt like I lost 20 pounds. Plus I didn't eat a few weeks ago just because I wasn't hungry. I think I've gained those 20 pounds back plus another 20 since Thursday. I feel like a big blimp. :angry:

I have spent the day cleaning while watching SCRUBS first season. :heart:
I watched the episode where the surgeon gets to choose the music to be played and he chooses Erasures~ A Little Respect. Everyone in the cast eventually gets the song stuck in their head. At the end of the episode I have it stuck in my head and end up purchasing it in iTunes.
I just went to brush my teeth and turned on the radio. I caught the end of something by Evanessence and then..............................

of all songs to be played next, the DJ announces

Erasures ~ A Little Respect :scream:
I actually spent the next couple minutes :lol:-ing. Can you believe it? :lol:

348%3B3%3C26%3B%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D87%3B%3D7%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E2323655594834ot1lsi

pumpkin kit kats :drool: only available in Japan :down:

^I used to think that about mixing chocolate with pumpkin and then I ate a Godiva pumpkin truffle...........mind you I don't really care for Godiva, but the pumpkin truffle is :drool: ~worthy

kellyahern said:
Dodgeball has rules? :huh:
My reaction too! Apparenty the ref yells which line on the basketball court you can shoot from and you can't go in front of that...but I never had any idea which line she meant so I just kinda followed the rest of my team.

I start school tomorrow!!!!!!! I'm trying not to be a nervous freako about everything. I just need to stay calm. I cannot wait to get there :faint:

arw9797 said:

Y
U
M
!

:drool:

someone needs to go to Japan and buy this!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
I'll go if you'll pay for my trip. I would sacrifice myself for you :wink: (of course, I would be getting a couple things out of it ~ pumpkin kit kats AND a all expenses paid trip to Japan).

I do wonder why it is only Japan who gets these :scratch: We, as a country, seem to be quite pumpkin obsessed seasonally.

arw9797 said:
I start school tomorrow!!!!!!! I'm trying not to be a nervous freako about everything. I just need to stay calm. I cannot wait to get there :faint:
th_SCSchooldayHL1.gif

You are going to do great!

arw9797 said:
You're probably there right now! Hope it's going well! :D

arw9797 said:
I love it!!!!!! I can't even describe just how much. :faint: :heart: :love: We start baking by the end of the week!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm guessing you are in the whole I can't believe I'm doing this while wanting to giggle uncontrollably because you are so happy feeling! That's who I felt when I started and then A went through it when she joined our team.

arw9797 said:
I love it!!!!!! I can't even describe just how much. :faint: :heart: :love: We start baking by the end of the week!!!!!!!!

:up:

I think Schmeg is so excited because she can't wait for you to whip up a new pumpkin bread recipe! :) :wink:

Just kidding, I just wanted to see all those mad faces.

:macdevil:

I'm tired of working for a living. When is my winning lottery check coming? :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom