Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: ...sometimes i find it's better to be somebody else

a_star said:
The last week and a half have been like an uncreatively written sitcom. Sometimes you open a fortune cookie and it tells you to call people far away and tell them your news. Sometimes you're in an elevator in Vegas listening to a woman describe her epidural moment by moment. Sometimes you scarf two bowls of cereal and you're still hungry.

This post may or may not be regarding the last few posts, and I reserve the right to be cryptic for a while longer.

I should go back to bed now that I've had a nice midnight snack and the growl has gone away for the time being.

:eyebrow: :hmm:

all I ate the entire day today and yesterday was either bread or chips. How lovely. Actually....I did eat some strawberries in class tonight. Chef said eat them or throw them so we ate them. :drool: I have one more day of the week and then I can go out and be human again for a few days. :love: I see lots and lots of Guinness and/or diet coke with rum and a lime in my future. :drool: :love:

kellyahern said:
Why is it, on days that you don't want to be annoyed at work, people go out of their way to annoy you? :mad:

Working with seniors is like working with children, only children know how to share better.
RE the first part: yep.

RE second part: I realize this everytime we have a Senior Day......hoarding is a good way to put it. We used to have donuts and coffee and shopping bags. Notice I said "used to". Some of the seniors would grab a shopping bag, and I kid you not, they would wrap up donuts and put them in the bag. It was fascinating to watch.

shari schultz said:

RE second part: I realize this everytime we have a Senior Day......hoarding is a good way to put it. We used to have donuts and coffee and shopping bags. Notice I said "used to". Some of the seniors would grab a shopping bag, and I kid you not, they would wrap up donuts and put them in the bag. It was fascinating to watch.

Oh I believe you :lol:. I've seen it too. One time the senior group went on a field trip - to see some Victorian Christmas decorations- and the place was giving out cookies. The staff at the place had to ask one of my seniors to stop taking so many cookies :reject:. This is the same senior who once refused to pay tax at a restaurant because "it wasn't listed in the price."

My favorite thing in the world right now is when people come tearing down our little alley o'garages here, get to the end, and then try to figure out how they got there and what to do next. Did you REALLY think this was a thru street?

my mouth is on fire from eating jalepenos (my lips are also burning). The tacos were so good, though :drool:

I had some yogurt and an English muffin...and I think I'm going to have another English muffin and watch SuperNanny. :drool:

Another piece of evidence that U2 should pay my medical bills

th_BrokenTibialPlateauAKAMyHawaiianSou.jpg

It is stamped onto my CT scan............I can begin sending them my bills now :yes:
It was a good giggle when I saw that.

Oooo! How exciting! I bet you both can't wait :hyper: Are you gonna share with everyone here?

I have good days and I have ( in an attempt to be somewhat positive I won't call them bad) challenging days. My leg does not feel anything like it did a year ago at this time.
I am sick of the swelling, the knee cramps and the inability to straighten my leg when walking or standing or doing my PT home exercises.
Trying to find the humor in things. Thanks for asking :)

shari schultz said:
Oooo! How exciting! I bet you both can't wait :hyper: Are you gonna share with everyone here?

I have good days and I have ( in an attempt to be somewhat positive I won't call them bad) challenging days. My leg does not feel anything like it did a year ago at this time.
I am sick of the swelling, the knee cramps and the inability to straighten my leg when walking or standing or doing my PT home exercises.
Trying to find the humor in things. Thanks for asking :)

I definitely am! :D

I'm sorry Shari. :( :hug: Did your PT say it will fully heal?

Thanks '78 :hug:

PT never really said. He was as baffled with my inability to straighten my knee as I was; he mentioned OS might want to scope my knee. He wrote on last report to my Ortho. Surg. that therapy should be held because of pain and significant swelling. We also talked and he knows I was very frustrated and that wasn't helping anything.
I went to OS who told me that it takes time and to come back in a couple months to see him (That was the appt. that almost had me telling OS to "Bite me"~it was not good.) I went back to PT to tell him this and he scrunched up his face at the length of time. PT also mentioned I could get a second opinion.
I keep in touch with my PT and update him. As twisted as this sounds, I feel that not only did I fail myself in PT, but I failed him. He worked so hard with me.
Is that not truly twisted?
I have talked to people who have had this kind of fracture and it took time to come back from. In some cases 1 year, others 2 years and yet, others are still battling problems years after that. / journal entry answer :reject:

Last edited:
Re: Another piece of evidence that U2 should pay my medical bills

shari schultz said:
th_BrokenTibialPlateauAKAMyHawaiianSou.jpg

It is stamped onto my CT scan............I can begin sending them my bills now :yes:
It was a good giggle when I saw that.
:lol: Send the bills right to Bono!! It's even got the // from HTDAAB!

Kariann said:
It's been snowing all day again. :|
Isn't it just wonderful? :|

It's down to flurries here but I've heard everything from 1-7 inches by 7 pm. Spring now, please! :D

I've woken up too early ~ I have a headache :(

I have to work again tonight and then I took an overtime shift..I think it has something to do with paying for Police tickets :shifty:

Re: Re: Another piece of evidence that U2 should pay my medical bills

Schmeg said:

:lol: Send the bills right to Bono!! It's even got the // from HTDAAB!
I missed that :lol: How perfect!

Back
Top Bottom