Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
I'm taking the night off due to the crappy weather....had 6" of snow this morning and now we are getting freezing rain. :| I would rather not have used up a day of PTO on bad weather but I refuse to drive on icy roads....in a new car no less.

I'm getting the same storm and I think staying home all warm and safe is the best idea. My bank closed and we're supposed to be open as long as the federal reserve is. It keeps changing back and forth from snow to freezing rain here and it's supposed to continue all night long...which means it'll be extra crappy with a side of shitty in time for a midnight ride home.

It's like driving in east coast snow...I feel like I'm home again! Thick and heavy and not a hint of traction for your tires!

Terrible, horrible, no good, rotten day on this end :(

About 2pm I inwardly "performed" my signature.

Schmeg said:

I'm getting the same storm and I think staying home all warm and safe is the best idea. My bank closed and we're supposed to be open as long as the federal reserve is. It keeps changing back and forth from snow to freezing rain here and it's supposed to continue all night long...which means it'll be extra crappy with a side of shitty in time for a midnight ride home.

It's like driving in east coast snow...I feel like I'm home again! Thick and heavy and not a hint of traction for your tires!

We're getting ice right now and it's supposed to be that way until after 11ish and then back to snow. They are getting a bit concerned about the ice and power lines. All I can say is I hope the power doesn't go out. That happened the last time we had a storm like this. They closed OSU and that NEVER happens.

Last edited:
Kariann said:

Yay!

Our city is on the list of highly probable stops on the tour.

Mine too. Gotta love that "definitely maybe" list of stops :wink:.

I always told my sister how I thought The Police were sort of like the perfect band - didn't stay together too long, never had a bad album, had this little period of time with high quality stuff and I was glad that they never reunited because they had like a perfect body of work during a set time and that was that.

Aaaand as soon as the tour is announced, I become all "Cool, Police tickets! I must go! :hyper:"

Because I realize that as cool as Sting can be by himself sometimes, he can never be as cool as he is/was with The Police.

kellyahern said:

Mine too. Gotta love that "definitely maybe" list of stops :wink:.

I always told my sister how I thought The Police were sort of like the perfect band - didn't stay together too long, never had a bad album, had this little period of time with high quality stuff and I was glad that they never reunited because they had like a perfect body of work during a set time and that was that.

Aaaand as soon as the tour is announced, I become all "Cool, Police tickets! I must go! :hyper:"

Because I realize that as cool as Sting can be by himself sometimes, he can never be as cool as he is/was with The Police.

I kind of felt the same way and honestly never imagined that they would reunite! I remember that we wanted to go see The Police when they toured for Synchronicty but that was when big names hardly ever played here and we couldn't talk anyone into driving us to Cleveland so the thought of hearing them play live makes me :hyper:.

Kariann said:

We're getting ice right now and it's supposed to be that way until after 11ish and then back to snow. They are getting a bit concerned about the ice and power lines. All I can say is I hope the power doesn't go out. That happened the last time we had a storm like this. They closed OSU and that NEVER happens.

They closed Ball State out here and I'm told that didn't happen when that big ice storm hit out here a few years ago!

Sometimes I like to log in with the non-primo name just to see the collection of birthday pm's I can't read.

I should go to bed...I'm cold and I have to make sure I'm at work on time since I live the closest. I have a feeling that will require some extra travel time since it's still freezing raining a little!

snowstorms combined with ice ~ no thank you and I am sorry you are getting it.

So eating vanilla cream PEEPS is prolly not a good thing when your stomach is still bugging ya...........

Enjoy not reading those PM's a_star. :wink:

shari schultz said:
snowstorms combined with ice ~ no thank you and I am sorry you are getting it.

So eating vanilla cream PEEPS is prolly not a good thing when your stomach is still bugging ya...........

Enjoy not reading those PM's a_star. :wink:
Vanilla cream Peeps? You need to tell me more about those!

a_star likes to feel loved, even if she can't actually FEEL the love and is just forced to admire the love from afar.

They are white hearts with colorful sugars sprinkled on them.......The flavor is vanilla cream *scrumptious*
I am a vanilla freak.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

In related news...I just scarfed two bowls of cereal and my stomach is still gowling. :huh:

I need to win the lottery so I can go back to Hawaii

J started her IM with, "we have to go back to Hawaii"
It is that time of year.

I've never posted in here.

But now I just did.

And now I've left, but I leave a haiku behind as a memento of my visit:

Yes, sometimes I like
to post in a random thread
I am not pregnant

...sometimes i find it's better to be somebody else

The last week and a half have been like an uncreatively written sitcom. Sometimes you open a fortune cookie and it tells you to call people far away and tell them your news. Sometimes you're in an elevator in Vegas listening to a woman describe her epidural moment by moment. Sometimes you scarf two bowls of cereal and you're still hungry.

This post may or may not be regarding the last few posts, and I reserve the right to be cryptic for a while longer.

I should go back to bed now that I've had a nice midnight snack and the growl has gone away for the time being.

No spoken words said:
I've never posted in here.

But now I just did.

And now I've left, but I leave a haiku behind as a memento of my visit:

Yes, sometimes I like
to post in a random thread
I am not pregnant
:lmao:

:wave: NSW! I got scared that I was posting in the wrong chat thread when I saw your sig! Come see us again soon!

Re: ...sometimes i find it's better to be somebody else

a_star said:
The last week and a half have been like an uncreatively written sitcom. Sometimes you open a fortune cookie and it tells you to call people far away and tell them your news. Sometimes you're in an elevator in Vegas listening to a woman describe her epidural moment by moment. Sometimes you scarf two bowls of cereal and you're still hungry.

This post may or may not be regarding the last few posts, and I reserve the right to be cryptic for a while longer.

I should go back to bed now that I've had a nice midnight snack and the growl has gone away for the time being.
:eyebrow: intrigued by crypticism
hello NSW :wave:

off to bed myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom