Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Not as fun as yours is :drool:, but really good. I'm enjoying it a lot, much more than I thought I would. :yes:

that's good. :up: It's a lot easier to be there when you're going for something you want to do!

Mine is fun but hard. Tomorrow night is pratical and written exam #2. :eek: I'm really nervous about the pratical. We have to make 8 blueberry muffins, plate and present them. Also, we have to make 6 creme carmels, plate and present. There's not much you can do to plate a muffin but there's tons to do to plate a creme carmel. Plus, they are so hard to make! :scream: We only have to plate 1 creme carmel. The rest can stay in the tins but we have to show him all 6. :help:

Good Luck wishes on the exam tonight, arw!
BTW guess what we got in at work ~ food scales :love: Now I just have to purchase one and get your cheese biscuit recipe :love:

WI very own little Green Bay Packer Groundhog stuck his head out of his tractor and announced that he is coming back..........:)
Again, all is right with the WI world.

shari schultz said:
WI very own little Green Bay Packer Groundhog stuck his head out of his tractor and announced that he is coming back..........:)
Again, all is right with the WI world.

:up: They had a pretty good year this year too :).

random phrase of the day that sounds weird take out of context:
"Look, it has nothing to do with you or Stevie Nicks!" - Me to my sister 5 minutes ago.

To borrow the title of a certain bands cd
I am Wide Awake in America
I have to get some sleep but I am not tired.........:help: I work this weekend.

shari schultz said:
To borrow the title of a certain bands cd
I am Wide Awake in America
I have to get some sleep but I am not tired.........:help: I work this weekend.
I would have borrowed your wide-awakeness if I had known...My dodgeball team was going barhopping in my neighborhood last night after the game. We went out to the after-game bar for awhile, and left around 11:15. When I got home at 11:30, all I wanted to do was go to bed. :reject: I wimped out.

But 9 hours of sleep did me a lot of good! :D

****WINTER STORM WARNING****
The view out my front window this morning:

HPIM0368.jpg

Fortunately my neighbor has one of those tractor snow blowers and he was nice enough to do my driveway this morning which was a nice surprise! So I dont have to step out into the -5 wind chill today. :crack:

Blue Room said:

HPIM0368.jpg

Fortunately my neighbor has one of those tractor snow blowers and he was nice enough to do my driveway this morning which was a nice surprise! So I dont have to step out into the -5 wind chill today. :crack:
Holy crap!!

You can keep that in Michigan, please. We in Indiana don't want it. :D Thanks so much!!!111!

:lol: I'm actually looking out the window of my computer room right now and I can't see the house accross the street. Nothing like a white out! :)

I'm just glad it wasnt a work day today. If I dont have to go anyplace it doesnt bother me when its like this.

I am sOoOoOoOo tired of the Superbowl. It's really hard to be a Patriots fan in Colts territory. :evil: Seriously, though, either I don't remember this much hype when the Red Sox went to the World Series or I was just as excited as everyone else. A few schools and businesses aren't opening Monday out here.

We got to wear jeans to work yesterday if we wore a Colts jersey...so I got an Adam Vinateri jersey.

This is the first time I've logged on in 2 days. I am completely physically worn out from doing manual labor from 8am until 11pm the past 2 days. I went into Job 2 to help pack up the store and then we worked QA most of the night at my regular job to get shoes into the studio. Even though I'm going to the other store with A at Job 2 it was sad leaving on Friday. Everyone there was such a great group of people and one of them hand made cards with a message on them for each of us and another gave everyone a rose quartz heart to carry with us.

I have stuff all over the place that I need to put away but I think that will have to wait. I need to call CF to see if we are going to the Chihuly exhibit tomorrow or not but I really don't feel like talking on the phone. I don't feel like doing much of anything! :laugh:

Blue Room said:

HPIM0368.jpg

two words~ KEEP IT! Let me add a few more ~ ALL ON YOUR SIDE OF THE LAKE! There, I am done now. :)
BTW, you have a great neighbor :up:

Kariann said:

It's still covered....so more waiting for pics.
I hear you...our cars are absolutely disgusting. They use weird, big, chunky salt out here that stick to EVERYTHING. :yuck:

I think all of the Minnesota frozen, showy winters we used to get when I was a kid have now moved on over to Michigan! Please, stay there!!!!!!!!! It's below zero here but there's really no wind chill so it's not as bad as it could be. Plus there's very little snow. It used to be ten tons of snow and -30 windchill for the whole winter. I don't think it's going to be too much above zero for at least a week. :angry:

Ghosthunters marathon on the Sci Fi Channel today. :nerd: I hope the St. Augustine Light House one comes on before the game.

My plan today is to go nowhere. We are expecting a high of zero today and a couple more inches of snow. Its a winter wonderland! :) :lol:

I'm at the theatre. It's freezing in here and it's totally dead. The gift shop is all windows! :der: Brrrrrrrrrr. There's mini performances this afternoon of some random thing and then the main performance of the Glass Menagerie is at 7:00. I have a feeling it's going to be dead the whole afternoon. 2 1/2 hours left of freezing and then I'm done......

:mad: the volunteer computer/register at the theatre has been dying a slooooow death over the last few weeks. It died on me at 1:00, right after the staff member went to lunch. I had 1 customer that I rang up on her register, which is perfectly ok because most of the time we don't even open up both registers. After she got back from lunch we decided it was ok for me to leave since there had been 3 customers the entire day plus I didn't have a register to ring on.

It's been so dead since Christmas I can hardly stand it. There's not a whole lot going on until March. I've thought about giving this up but it will look so good on my resume to have this. Plus, it's the Guthrie. Getting a good recommendation from a place like that would be huge. So I stay.......

Back
Top Bottom