Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:

I hate when that happens...

I also hate when I accidentally wake him up :angel:

Are you sleeping....

:giggle:
He just falls right back to sleep. :angry: I swear, I have NEVER met anyone with such sleepability. He has literally fallen asleep midsentence, while I'm there waiting for him to finish. How is that even possible? :lol:

Okay, it's 2 am, I have to be up by 7 at the latest (damn 8:15 conference call, I can't even slack and go in for 8:30)...I might try it all again, even though I am STILL wide awake.

Schmeg said:

From inventory? :yikes:

I can't sleep. I went to bed TWO HOURS AGO. I could hear the TV so I put my iPod on my sleepy playlist. Nothing. TV was shut off, still no sleep. Took a Nyquil 45 minutes ago. Tried my relaxation thing. And here I am.

The worst part is lying next to someone snoring who has tomorrow off. :sad:

yes, from inventory. She did some unique things numbering fixtures and tag assignments........7 tags for 3 shelves........1 tag for a whole clearance fixture........she laid all the "pad" tags (extra "just in case" tags) in intimate yesterday when she could have just turned them in to HR and they would have been deleted.
Everytime someone tried to help her she said no. I told her about when I ran the shoe dept inventory I was grateful for my former bosses help and another managers help. They were sanity savers. It went right over her head ~ those were the 2 people that HR tried to have help her. However, if HR really wanted her to have help, they should have forced the situation.
Results are gonna suck, BIG.

I eat the pizza at 11 and watch The Exorcist and have no trouble sleeping...........thanks for sacrificing yourself for me :D

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

yes, from inventory. She did some unique things numbering fixtures and tag assignments........7 tags for 3 shelves........1 tag for a whole clearance fixture........she laid all the "pad" tags (extra "just in case" tags) in intimate yesterday when she could have just turned them in to HR and they would have been deleted.
Everytime someone tried to help her she said no. I told her about when I ran the shoe dept inventory I was grateful for my former bosses help and another managers help. They were sanity savers. It went right over her head ~ those were the 2 people that HR tried to have help her. However, if HR really wanted her to have help, they should have forced the situation.
Results are gonna suck, BIG.

I eat the pizza at 11 and watch The Exorcist and have no trouble sleeping...........thanks for sacrificing yourself for me :D

Anytime. :wink: But I get to sleep tonight, okay???

:eek: Help with inventory should ALWAYS be welcome.

The local news just showed an image of Indiana with the football team allegiances by county. :der: Northwest counties like the Bears, northeast counties like the Lions, eastern counties like the Bengals, and all the *normal* people like the Colts. New England wasn't even that bad during the Patriots dynasty, not even after the first Super Bowl win. In two weeks, this will all be over. I can't wait!!

I think I now grasp my OS' comment
"Boy, you really destroyed your knee"
I picked up copies of my CT scan and I just looked at them. *queasy*
Now I wait for the report to be sent to me so I can read about what I just looked at. I am pretty sure that bone isn't supposed to do that :yuck:

shari schultz said:

My sister is still annoyed at my behavior when we went to see The Exorcist re-release a few years ago. That movie takes a while to get to the scary part. A long while. A whole long when the hell is something scary going to happen while.

So I kept asking my sister, who had seen the movie before, "When does the scary stuff start happening?" Apparently, I asked her this one too many times until she told me to shut up and watch the movie :reject:.

SOMEONE TAKE THE GUACAMOLE TORTILLA CHIPS AWAY FROM ME.

Please. It's for my own good. :sad:

It's 33 degrees out and I'm going to salsa class in little strappy sandals. Who really needs toes, anyway? :shrug:

Schmeg said:
SOMEONE TAKE THE GUACAMOLE TORTILLA CHIPS AWAY FROM ME.

Please. It's for my own good. :sad:

Nope :no: goes well with salsa *insert drums here ~ba-doom-ba* Thanks folks, I will be here for the foreseeable future. :D

I'm probably going to be jobless soon. It's only 24 days into the year and after tomorrow I will have taken 4 full days off. I was so exhausted today that I left work at 1:00. I also said I couldn't come in tomorrow. My supervisor was very understanding about it. She even brought up the fact that she really tried hard to get reduced hours for me. Once my crazy boss finds out that I've already used up almost 1/2 of my vacation time within the first month, she'll freak out. I technically don't even have the time yet to take off. I'm going to a few retail places tomorrow that I know are hiring.

shari schultz said:

Nope :no: goes well with salsa *insert drums here ~ba-doom-ba* Thanks folks, I will be here for the foreseeable future. :D
*groan*

That was good. :giggle:

I consolidated my credit card bills today. :D Working at a bank is great. In 4 years rather than 4000, I will have no debt (unless I'm on a mortgage or something), thanks to my student loan recently being paid off with money from my grandmother. I almost cried when I put the cashier's checks in the mail. I was paying almost $200 a month in JUST finance charges.

I also have amazing credit, apparently. :angel:

Last edited:
congrats on working on being debt free..............
still working on that, myself. Medical bills are fun :|

Last edited:
I can practically smell the brown water now *sigh*

j is finally uploading her Hawaii pics so I can get copies..........brown water :drool:
trees, beaches, fluffy birds, mountains, waves, palm trees.........

shari schultz said:
congrats on working on being debt free..............
still working on that, myself. Medical bills are fun :|
:yikes: Remind me not to break my knee off then!!

Where did you see brown water? All the water I saw was beautiful shades of blue.

mmmmmm sewage........

Hawaii2006306.jpg

Chinaman's Hat

It eventually gets to blue shades of water.............

We are going to RI for the weekend! :D I am dragging the roomie to the Eastern Synchronized Skating Championships that promise to suck this year for several reasons:

1. All the good teams are now in the midwest
2. All the good teams that go to Easterns have byes because they're competing overseas
3. My old club, which put out SIX full teams a few years ago, barely filled two "open" level teams this year. They fired the head coach, who is now the assistant coach of our former biggest rival club, and all the skaters went with her.

Fun times ahead! :happy:

I have felt like a walking zombie all day long :yawn:
Off to wash the face, brush the teeth and then hit the hay
*hopping Friday night*

Back
Top Bottom