Ralph Fiennes Joins Mile High Club - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:12 PM
Ralph Fiennes Joins Mile High Club

And the flight attendant got fired. Fiennes has since issued a statement claiming that he was the victum of sexual agression.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

Old 02-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #2
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:12 PM
And did a "no thank u" ever occur to him?

Old 02-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Or perhaps locking the bathroom door?
Old 02-20-2007, 04:47 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict

I read something about that-and an ex girlfriend of his said they split because he had a constant wandering eye and an insatiable appetite for sex. So perhaps he was part of the whole deal with the flight attendant too..

She detailed the whole thing, I think in the Daily Mail. Not that I read it or anything
Old 02-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I read that, too. Ralph Fiennes was my first bug "crush", so I tend to read all that kind of stuff on his fansites.

I seriously doubt he was a victim here. Like JCOSTER said, he could have said no. Or locked the bathroom door. Or, if she went in first, he didn't have to follow her. People don't accidently end up in airplane bathrooms together.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:59 PM   #6
Jesus Online

Local Time: 04:12 AM
I want to know just how big first class toilets are. In economy there is no room to even turn around. and not only this, how do people really have sex on on a plane? Isn't the only thing on everyones' minds where you are heading to, how long until you get off the darn plane and walk on solid ground, the anxious wait for silence and no drone of the engines, the desire for some space instead of bumping into people and seats continually, the bad food, geez...isn't sex the last thing you want? Or is it just me and QANTAS not seeing eye to eye? I just want a shower, solid ground and some space and quiet every time I fly.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
I want to know just how big first class toilets are. In economy there is no room to even turn around. and not only this, how do people really have sex on on a plane? Isn't the only thing on everyones' minds where you are heading to, how long until you get off the darn plane and walk on solid ground, the anxious wait for silence and no drone of the engines, the desire for some space instead of bumping into people and seats continually, the bad food, geez...isn't sex the last thing you want? Or is it just me and QANTAS not seeing eye to eye? I just want a shower, solid ground and some space and quiet every time I fly.
Well...it would take your mind off being in a plane for a couple of minutes. Maybe.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:16 PM   #8
Jesus Online

Local Time: 04:12 AM
If you fly Thai Airways and they give you chili prawns at 3AM, not even a Greek God could get you in the mood, I reckon!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:34 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

I love him, but this doesn't surprise me at all. He's been a horn-dog for a long, long time.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:42 AM
Yep, I had to admit my first thought was about the size of the loo, or lack thereof. And then there's the flattering flouro lighting in there, it always makes me look like yep that colour. Or maybe they have mood lighting in first class
Old 02-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #11
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by PlaTheGreat
corndog

Old 02-21-2007, 11:39 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
No kidding. I wonder how people are able to pull it off everytime I fly. You can't be that discreet about it, because the bathrooms are usually in view of several people and not to mention how nasty the bathrooms are. After I use a bathroom on a flight, I want to drown myself in disinfectants and load up on anitbiotics.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:13 AM   #13
Blue Crack Addict

This gives me an idea for my trip to New York in March...

Old 02-22-2007, 12:14 AM   #14
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:12 AM
Oh brother, was the stewardess that hard up she had to blab to the news about her sexual encounter with a celebrity? Whatever!
Old 02-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #15
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13