Ralph Fiennes Joins Mile High Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read something about that-and an ex girlfriend of his said they split because he had a constant wandering eye and an insatiable appetite for sex. So perhaps he was part of the whole deal with the flight attendant too..

She detailed the whole thing, I think in the Daily Mail. Not that I read it or anything :shifty:

I read that, too. Ralph Fiennes was my first bug "crush", so I tend to read all that kind of stuff on his fansites.

I seriously doubt he was a victim here. Like JCOSTER said, he could have said no. Or locked the bathroom door. Or, if she went in first, he didn't have to follow her. People don't accidently end up in airplane bathrooms together.

I want to know just how big first class toilets are. In economy there is no room to even turn around. and not only this, how do people really have sex on on a plane? Isn't the only thing on everyones' minds where you are heading to, how long until you get off the darn plane and walk on solid ground, the anxious wait for silence and no drone of the engines, the desire for some space instead of bumping into people and seats continually, the bad food, geez...isn't sex the last thing you want? Or is it just me and QANTAS not seeing eye to eye? I just want a shower, solid ground and some space and quiet every time I fly.
:huh:

Angela Harlem said:
I want to know just how big first class toilets are. In economy there is no room to even turn around. and not only this, how do people really have sex on on a plane? Isn't the only thing on everyones' minds where you are heading to, how long until you get off the darn plane and walk on solid ground, the anxious wait for silence and no drone of the engines, the desire for some space instead of bumping into people and seats continually, the bad food, geez...isn't sex the last thing you want? Or is it just me and QANTAS not seeing eye to eye? I just want a shower, solid ground and some space and quiet every time I fly.

Well...it would take your mind off being in a plane for a couple of minutes. Maybe. :)

Yep, I had to admit my first thought was about the size of the loo, or lack thereof. And then there's the flattering flouro lighting in there, it always makes me look like :crack: yep that colour. Or maybe they have mood lighting in first class :madspit:

Angela Harlem said:

No kidding. I wonder how people are able to pull it off everytime I fly. You can't be that discreet about it, because the bathrooms are usually in view of several people and not to mention how nasty the bathrooms are. After I use a bathroom on a flight, I want to drown myself in disinfectants and load up on anitbiotics.

Back
Top Bottom