Rage.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain Dew Ma said:

do we even know
what a question is?

or is this a statement of mind?™

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck ever grew tired of chucking wood? People assume the answer is in the question. They don't think outside the box. If I hold a marble in one hand and pass it to the other, it is still a marble. You see what I'm saying? Have you ever stopped to wonder why you never wondered why?

cut it out guys, this is a conservative u2 forum.
GOd Bless america.
Pass me a bible and a gun, to the setting sun my weary heart's filled rage in a land where sons turn their fathers in.

Topless heart throbbing horsepower vacuum golf balls through radiator hoses.

The silence she runs with it.

I have a mister, bake you a cake.
Eat up boy we've got fools to make.

GOld. The gold is soul.

EL-e-vashionnnnnn

im sober, look at what time it is? LOOK!

cake? LOOK. we made a deal, you gave it back simple mindless little gesture made in fun.

I kept the brake pads.

she fell asleep. A minor body of currency spilled the milk now there's no loot to pay the heat.

we are so fucked! Eat the devil in the devils shoes. Salvation 3 cords, RED and the blues. campaign.

one.

uno.

ono.

thanks for cowardly posters who have nothing of interest to say, but are quick to hand out 1 star to threads that aren't of the norm.

thanks for u2 fans who believe their favourite band are only getting better with age.

thanks for the internet.

thanks for newbies looking to make a name for themselves on a message board, yes, thanks for digital courage.

thanks for an online community to despoil and pollute with mindless drivel even less intelligent than any conversation one would have away from a computer.

thanks for medicine that makes internet correspondence meaningless.

yes, thanks for the memories.

thanks for the last and greatest of online betrayal
of the last and greatest online character.

Zoomerang96 said:
thanks for cowardly posters who have nothing of interest to say, but are quick to hand out 1 star to threads that aren't of the norm.

thanks for u2 fans who believe their favourite band are only getting better with age.

thanks for the internet.

thanks for newbies looking to make a name for themselves on a message board, yes, thanks for digital courage.

thanks for an online community to despoil and pollute with mindless drivel even less intelligent than any conversation one would have away from a computer.

thanks for medicine that makes internet correspondence meaningless.

yes, thanks for the memories.

thanks for the last and greatest of online betrayal
of the last and greatest online character.

your soul speaks with such conviction // is this your eulogy to existence, or simply an allocution?¿

>>openupyourskullillbethereerehtebllilluksyuoypunepo . . : []

it's my thanksgiving prayer
i'm thankful 365 days a year

i had a shirt that said what you wrote
open up your skull i'll be there
bought it in florence italy
but now i dont know where it is

i want to wear it
NOW

Zoomerang96 said:
it's my thanksgiving prayer
i'm thankful 365 days a year

i had a shirt that said what you wrote
open up your skull i'll be there
bought it in florence italy
but now i dont know where it is

i want to wear it
NOW

really? that's pretty badass actually.

a song perfect for sitting in a dark corner, thinking dark thoughts . /

ha

life is too short to waste time on such things

but sometimes they happen on their own

i dreamt last night that a murderer was after me

i ran and ran
i thought i was well past

but then i realized he was catching up on my trail

fortunately i awoke before he could drive a bullet into my head

i like living

living is gorgeous

but is it mundane?

death springs life to believers
or life springs death to followers?

truth?™

dreams are nothing but a picture
painted in our heads
of despair
love courage
hope

of death dreams, hope springs...

truth™

Mountain Dew Ma said:
living is gorgeous

but is it mundane?

death springs life to believers
or life springs death to followers?

truth?™

dreams are nothing but a picture
painted in our heads
of despair
love courage
hope

of death dreams, hope springs...

truth™

Mountain Dew Ma, I love you. Not in a ©sexual way mind you. More in a 'I want to smash your head open and poke your brain to see what else it does' kind of way.

Isn't the "online" world not that different from the "©real" world? How honest are people? How honest can you be to make it in this world? We're just a plethora of lost souls sinking in a fish bowl. I guess we're all stuck with eachother.

Bust%20of%20an%20Old%20Man%20in%20a%20Fur%20Cap%20s.jpg

?

Count Marzipan said:

Mountain Dew Ma, I love you. Not in a ©sexual way mind you. More in a 'I want to smash your head open and poke your brain to see what else it does' kind of way.

Isn't the "online" world not that different from the "©real" world? How honest are people? How honest can you be to make it in this world? We're just a plethora of lost souls sinking in a fish bowl. I guess we're all stuck with eachother.

love
what is love?
(don't hurt me)™

if it is skull smashing and brain bleeding, you seek
answers lay not in the form of
an actual brain

but in the form...of your brain.
truth™ is there.
you™ are there.

online...real...you. what are you? are you real? are you online?

do not settle to not achieve
the top of the fishbowl. is that not where the freshest food is?

find YOUR soul.™ dont be stuck in the mundane waters of others meandering.

truth™

i need a drink. i havent had a drink in like 50,000 years. Minutes, i meant to say minutes. No, that cant be right. Seconds maybe...seconds to say GOODBYE
say GOODBYE
BYE BYE BYE
say bye bye

bye bye
oh gone
baby your gone
oops i did it again
i think i did it again

you ever stop to think how meaningless all of that "pop" music was from the late 90's early 00's? I cant even hardly remember a verse of the britney or boy band phase, thank god.

THANK GOD FOR U2222222222222222222222222!

U2008!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the revival__________________________________

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Man ive really got the shakes. i cant see straight, my head hurts and i cant breath. im just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round, in my mind. Over my dead body. im going to sleep where i end and you begin there there. shit.

i need a drink so bad. im going into DT's....i would pass out but i would surely choke on my own convulsions. i cant hear teh sound of these words over the sound of my own pleasure. beating heart. bleeding soul. i got the :censored:

AtomicBono said:

:up:

crown is . . .effortless

it is but the seemingly random stroke of keys //[]andpointlesssymbols - ;

yeah, if you're going to have a style, at least have your own. that's what i always say.

you guys know that :wink:

You fuckers wouldn't know style if it split open your skull like a sledgehammer, thrusting into your face while your were forced to watch/// hands holding your eyes open so there's no flinching///..

as repeated blows sent brain matter sparkling into a million different pieces....sparkling into the sunlight like shattered glass falling to the ground/// Ribbons of blood spraying patterns on the nearby canvas of sheetrock and masonry.

Seriously, who gives a fuck what you say about "copying someone's style on the internet"? Your so fucking lame you have no style to speak of. Oh you really made a good point there!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOps better not use too many of these --->!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep thats copying style oh yeah so is this .........yep someone did that before too you better not get caught or you'll b e c a || e d a c o p y c @ t

L_o r_dY thud blah blah blah

asdfjkl; <--- copycat homerow homo LOL hahahahaha

DUDE you ripped their style ///.,,fo;akdofihaeuhjfgjhzdgkl xckjn fzx,cbse5 rkgjrkjgidzjbliuzblizjh v afsiogaerhsuirtiuaw4ytouhawroituoisrutoi;a3487rtyawio3rui7lawer7iuahezsdiulrti8a34utoizrsuigyiaserytuoiaywe98567q23587oq23985reiulghfuzisdryto8iauwo84;tap98iwy5ci7#Ywe89roaw4o875yb8;ose46piaw4'potzevrp98vt8oas3i4uy6p8iauwp9e5798awu34957a498etuop8a347u9t[poase948trg4o9awe568z4we9o679a4w8[0856aw9485098aw4imptoiaerotoivarejgizrshkgjhawiuey4587238975q89475987q685761243756w436587w34798tdjhfgasdfgkuasdhfhasdkufhasduhfuawehruiqwehruiq2uiry82q3y598123749812374982173489172389471238974189237489123748912374581-23758912-3758q943y5uawehruiawehfio;asehjfioawejifoaweuiroqweurioqwepu

:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

you need truth™
and fast.

this thread
is above your head
as far as truth is concerned™

please
find truth™
and return.

happy meandering
upon your quest of truth™

Mrs. Garrison said:
You fuckers wouldn't know style if it split open your skull like a sledgehammer, thrusting into your face while your were forced to watch/// hands holding your eyes open so there's no flinching///..

as repeated blows sent brain matter sparkling into a million different pieces....sparkling into the sunlight like shattered glass falling to the ground/// Ribbons of blood spraying patterns on the nearby canvas of sheetrock and masonry.

Seriously, who gives a fuck what you say about "copying someone's style on the internet"? Your so fucking lame you have no style to speak of. Oh you really made a good point there!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOps better not use too many of these --->!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep thats copying style oh yeah so is this .........yep someone did that before too you better not get caught or you'll b e c a || e d a c o p y c @ t

L_o r_dY thud blah blah blah

asdfjkl; <--- copycat homerow homo LOL hahahahaha

DUDE you ripped their style ///.,,fo;akdofihaeuhjfgjhzdgkl xckjn fzx,cbse5 rkgjrkjgidzjbliuzblizjh v afsiogaerhsuirtiuaw4ytouhawroituoisrutoi;a3487rtyawio3rui7lawer7iuahezsdiulrti8a34utoizrsuigyiaserytuoiaywe98567q23587oq23985reiulghfuzisdryto8iauwo84;tap98iwy5ci7#Ywe89roaw4o875yb8;ose46piaw4'potzevrp98vt8oas3i4uy6p8iauwp9e5798awu34957a498etuop8a347u9t[poase948trg4o9awe568z4we9o679a4w8[0856aw9485098aw4imptoiaerotoivarejgizrshkgjhawiuey4587238975q89475987q685761243756w436587w34798tdjhfgasdfgkuasdhfhasdkufhasduhfuawehruiqwehruiq2uiry82q3y598123749812374982173489172389471238974189237489123748912374581-23758912-3758q943y5uawehruiawehfio;asehjfioawejifoaweuiroqweurioqwepu

:sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

that hurts my soul

you upset me

Mrs. Garrison said:

Seriously, who gives a fuck what you say about "copying someone's style on the internet"? Your so fucking lame you have no style to speak of.

I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom