Rage.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain Dew Ma said:

your impetuous interruption amuses me not. we are engaging in an austere discussion. Take a gander upon the autonym bestowed upon this thread!!

1010113784-00.jpg

Mountain Dew Ma said:
was just trying to make sure
the truth wasnt leaked

earlier than it should be.

leaked? your language perplexes me. the truth cannot be leaked//>((itisallaroundussurroundingusbecomingus... . ./

[[now ... i go out alone

if

i
gooutatall

Mountain Dew Ma said:
sometimes

in an equation
of even the most complexing sciences
that underlings understand not

the truth is in
the

lowest common denominator.

but what if
you take the derivative?//

Cujo, Bear ... no one will ever understand.

:sexywink:

Pinball Wizard said:
Your words cut right to the bone, JessicaAnn.

I am a hypocrite.

On the other hand, I am in a cover band called Woofmother. Can anyone say laid nightly?

I can't.

It's more of an afternoon event.

Only the afternoon?

I've heard it's hard for you to find a moments peace from all of your groupies.

You guys are crazy! You know, you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm and it has your names written on it, but I'm getting out of here...

chunkthentt8.jpg

Hey! I smell ice cream!

LemonMacPhisto said:
You guys are crazy! You know, you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm and it has your names written on it, but I'm getting out of here...

chunkthentt8.jpg

Hey! I smell ice cream!

ahh, always on point with witty and edgy pop culture refrences

CrownVCJ said:
question to any errant mod: why is this thread not moved to the art section like mine? its about nothing that i can tell, so what's the deal?

I don't feel this thread belongs there.

Also, if you really feel this thread is about nothing, I'd much rather leave it in LS than move it to DOL.

Bonochick said:

I don't feel this thread belongs there.

Also, if you really feel this thread is about nothing, I'd much rather leave it in LS than move it to DOL.

humor me, what is the difference between my thread and this that made you move it?

CrownVCJ said:

humor me, what is the difference between my thread and this that made you move it?

I did not move your thread. My opinion on why it got moved though?

Zoomerang96 occasionally posts things like this in LS, and I don't know if he really does it for art's sake or not. Your thead started off with just pictures, which is more of a Dream Out Loud thing.

CrownVCJ said:
id argue with you but i guess its pointless

Don't insult me by saying that discussing this with me is "pointless". I am trying my best to give you an answer to your question, and you say it's "pointless"? Rude.

I do beleive the determination of a threads forum denomination is related to just what particular form of nothingness it encompasses.

The distinction of which is a hard and difficult skill that requires years of practice and a discerning eye...

Do not fear grasshopper, you will understand in time

Bonochick said:

Don't insult me by saying that discussing this with me is "pointless". I am trying my best to give you an answer to your question, and you say it's "pointless"? Rude.

thats a bit presumptuous of you

if i wanted to insult you, i promise i would do it outright. i was figuring it was pointless more because a. you didnt move it in the first place and b. im not really convinced of my power to change people's minds.

i thank you for your effort though, as i hadn't meant to insult you.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I do beleive the determination of a threads forum denomination is related to just what particular form of nothingness it encompasses.

The distinction of which is a hard and difficult skill that requires years of practice and a discerning eye...

Do not fear grasshopper, you will understand in time

what quaint mendacity
what gentle kindom of tears
cobwebs adorn my frail thoughtselfwhat being must we aspire
aspir>>>>//¿
what
Z>
>
>>
>>>>
what?
what?
what!
what

What does time mean in the grand scheme of things? I guess time grows old like us and breeds nostalgia. Maybe one day we will bring fate down on it's knees but for now we're staying home to watch the rain.

..Maybe god is the duke, president, bishop, and magistrate all rolled into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom