RadioParadise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alia612

Refugee
Has anybody else heard of this? It's a streaming radio station (from radioparadise.com) with an excellent, if odd, mix of songs. It's been around for 3 1/2 years, so you all probably know about it already, but I just read about it in Paste. They have a lot of variety, which is good, and they don't seem to have any commercials. :up:

I'll have to check it out. I've found quite a few decent online radio stations lately.

I recommend Yahoo's LAUNCH to any and everyone. :up:

yeah launch is decent (i listen to it when i'm not having technical difficulties:mad: )

i'll have to give this thing a look. i've been pointed in the direction of a couple other stations, but most of it's stuff i don't think you guys woule really be into...

Ah, and another one I recently discovered: AccuRadio. (accuradio.com) Quite possibly one of the BEST webcast stations I've found. It has about fifteen substations (I'm currently addicted to the Brit Rock station), and I think I like it better than RadioParadise. :wink: It's awesome! Launch is alright, but I don't like it all that much.

Back
Top Bottom